People Just as Crazy as Me

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

The Liar....

I think we all know, or know of one gal in our world who we dub as "the liar".

The one who gets pregnant... then loses the baby within a month.

The one who vents and cries about the drama in her world... only to end it with, "But don't tell that I told you."

The one that everything is a "SECRET" with... but, then, you hear from another person's big mouth the very SAME "secret".

It's sad... To know this type of person. 
It's sad because deep down, you see how truly awesome she could be...
If she stopped LYING ALL THE DARN TIME.

In my particular situation... 
This person really wants me to be a good friend.
I find it hard to get close to a person like that.... 
I'm not a fan of being lied to... 
I also feel that this type of person... will lie about me.
And I just can't have that.

I can tell that there is very little going on in her world... so she feels the need to create things... In order to feel like she has purpose.

I have a purpose... and not a whole damn lot going on in my world... I'm perfectly fine with being BORING.

However, I know who I am. Inside and Out.
I am comfortable with myself... even with all my flaws... and my AMAZING BEAUTY. 
**giggles** I didn't mean that... it was a joke... Come on... Laugh PEOPLE!

Getting back to "The Liar"...
I can't invent a reason to just ignore her.

This goes back to the person I tried to be for everyone... a long time ago...
THE ONE WHO FIXED EVERYONE.

I had this innate need to help/fix/take care of others... before myself. Always before myself.

I did this because I thought that I would gain true, long lasting friendships.

Well, I imagine if I tried to help people of quality... that's what I would have ended up with.

However, before I had my son...
I wasn't a "quality" person, and thus "quality" didn't gravitate to me...
SO I GOT USED.

I focused on family.
I focused on making real friendships, with people who didn't expect anything from me but just that: FRIENDSHIP.

Life changes occurred...
And here I am.

But this girl... heck, she's in her mid-twenties, and I still feel the need to call her a "girl".

I can't seem to flee the already sinking ship.

I just want to slap her in the head.
IT DOESN'T HAVE TO BE THIS WAY YOU SILLY THING.
JUST BE YOURSELF.
EVEN IF YOU THINK BEING NORMAL AND UNEVENTFUL IS BORING;
YOU WILL STILL BE YOU, and PEOPLE WILL LIKE THAT.
IF THEY DON'T... NO BIG FUCKING DEAL.


**shakes head**

But, I won't do that.
Because, you can tell when someone likes being the "Liar".

Anyone know a similar type of person?

 

1 comment:

  1. I know this kind of person 100%, it's like they got stuck in this high school phase of the chattering monkey. IDK hahahaha, but I have one of those in my circle of friends, only because we've known each other over 10 years now. I do keep a tight seal on our friendship though, only parties or in crisis do we ever really hang out nowadays. Or I would be listening to the ramblings, lies and gossip of the whole city every time we saw each other.

    ReplyDelete