People Just as Crazy as Me

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

The List.. another one down! #'s 6, 8, 10, 15


Last Friday, I got a Mani-Pedi.
OH MAN... how nice that was.
The woman who worked on me, was this very funny Korean chick... who basically told me that I don't get a mani/pedi enough because I am lazy. And do not care about myself.
Talk about the HARD Sale.

Yeah lady, you know me... but, I brushed her off.
She was trying to be funny... I think.

#8 - happens almost 2x a month. I pre-make some major dish, and we eat in during the week. And I freeze a little as well!

#10, just kind of snuck up on me.
When I got back from Disney Vacation, and started work.. I was getting to work REALLY early. So, I have been going down to the gym 3x a week, using the elliptical. For about 15-20 minutes.
GO ME!

#15 - Klay took me to a fantasic luncheon, at this romantic place called Mohonk Mountain House, and they had live JAZZ! Super cool.

Alas I fear that pumpkin picking isn't going to happen. We just didn't get to it this past fall.

So there you go, as you can see below, I am making a real effort to get some work done... FOR ME!

  1. Go to an Awesome Halloween Event... like a Cheesy Haunted House.
  2. Go on a real Ghost Hunt.
  3. Hike up that mountain that overlooks Lake Minnewaska... AKA: stop being such a baby about heights, and falling.
  4. Bake something edible, and not like cupcakes... like a cake, or a cobbler or something.
  5. Read at least one book a month.
  6. Get a mani/pedi.
  7. Do Processed Food & Red meat Fast: One week of just Veggies and Fruits.
  8. Stick to my guns, and pre-make dinners for the freezer, instead of saying I'm going to do it and forget. (Atleast twice a month.... don't want to overpack the freezer)
  9. Buy a set of free weights, and exercise 2x a week at home.
  10. Actually take 3x a week to walk/jog for 20minute (or more) intervals.
  11. Date Night. It's been too long.
  12. Go to the Metropolitan Museum of Art OR ANY MUSEUM.
  13. Pumpkin Picking
  14. Play my guitar at least once a month.
  15. *WILD CARD 1* Meditate Regularly (by Autmumn Forest @ Ghost Hunting Theories\
  16. *WILD CARD 2* Spa Day (by My buddy @ Girl's Got Shine!)
  17. *WILD CARD 3* Buy something sexy for myself (and Klay) (by Britney @ It's on Random!)
  18. *WILD CARD 4* Go skiing (a fear of mine) (suggested by my dad, he doesn't blog.. lol)
  19. *WILD CARD 5* Clean out my closet  (by My buddy @ Girl's Got Shine!)
  20. *WILD CARD 6* Test Drive a HOT car (by Britney @ It's on Random!)

No comments:

Post a Comment