Last Friday, I got a Mani-Pedi.
OH MAN... how nice that was.
The woman who worked on me, was this very funny Korean chick... who basically told me that I don't get a mani/pedi enough because I am lazy. And do not care about myself.
Talk about the HARD Sale.
Yeah lady, you know me... but, I brushed her off.
She was trying to be funny... I think.
#8 - happens almost 2x a month. I pre-make some major dish, and we eat in during the week. And I freeze a little as well!
#10, just kind of snuck up on me.
When I got back from Disney Vacation, and started work.. I was getting to work REALLY early. So, I have been going down to the gym 3x a week, using the elliptical. For about 15-20 minutes.
#15 - Klay took me to a fantasic luncheon, at this romantic place called Mohonk Mountain House, and they had live JAZZ! Super cool.
Alas I fear that pumpkin picking isn't going to happen. We just didn't get to it this past fall.
So there you go, as you can see below, I am making a real effort to get some work done... FOR ME!
Go to an Awesome Halloween Event... like a Cheesy Haunted House.
- Go on a real Ghost Hunt.
Hike up that mountain that overlooks Lake Minnewaska... AKA: stop being such a baby about heights, and falling.
- Bake something edible, and not like cupcakes... like a cake, or a cobbler or something.
- Read at least one book a month.
Get a mani/pedi. Do Processed Food & Red meat Fast: One week of just Veggies and Fruits. Stick to my guns, and pre-make dinners for the freezer, instead of saying I'm going to do it and forget. (Atleast twice a month.... don't want to overpack the freezer)
- Buy a set of free weights, and exercise 2x a week at home.
Actually take 3x a week to walk/jog for 20minute (or more) intervals. Date Night. It's been too long.
- Go to the Metropolitan Museum of Art OR ANY MUSEUM.
- Pumpkin Picking
- Play my guitar at least once a month.
- *WILD CARD 1* Meditate Regularly (by Autmumn Forest @ Ghost Hunting Theories\
- *WILD CARD 2* Spa Day (by My buddy @ Girl's Got Shine!)
- *WILD CARD 3* Buy something sexy for myself (and Klay) (by Britney @ It's on Random!)
- *WILD CARD 4* Go skiing (a fear of mine) (suggested by my dad, he doesn't blog.. lol)
- *WILD CARD 5* Clean out my closet (by My buddy @ Girl's Got Shine!)
*WILD CARD 6* Test Drive a HOT car (by Britney @ It's on Random!)