People Just as Crazy as Me

Monday, February 25, 2013

Being Websensed by THE MAN

Most of you know, that a majority of my blog posts are done, while I have down time at my job.

And, that most of the comments that I leave on your posts, are also, while I have down time at work...

Yes, I know that you must think I do nothing, because I am on and off your pages a lot during the day...

It hasn't been a problem...
UNTIL NOW.
(Ominous Music Plays)

Luckily, I can still get on blogger.
FOR NOW
But, the websense at work is not allowing me to read 90% of my favorite blogs.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I still have my phone, so I may have to start viewing the blogs from there...
But, I have writing comments from my phone... The "keyboard" seems to hate me.

Hopefully, something is going nutty downstairs in the I.T. department, and I will be able to view these things later on today...if not, tomorrow... eventually?!?!?!

I don't know why I get websensed for reading a blog.. and some people have access to FACEBOOK on their computers...

I think reading facebook sucks more of your focus than reading a blog.
Am I right people?

But, that is not for me to say... 
However, it won't prevent me from whining about it incessantly.

*Whines*
*Moans*
*Groans*

This will not be the only thing I post today, I just felt the need to bitch about this first...

Just Saying!
 

1 comment:

  1. Yep, the cell phones are fine for some things, but I still need my computer for most of the web stuff I like to do.

    ReplyDelete