People Just as Crazy as Me

Friday, February 1, 2013

Friday Friday Friday!

Yup.
It's the day..

The day that I know that I have 2 days off after.
It means the weekend is here.

And that, in theory, things will not be so OVERWHELMING AND STRESSFUL.

My sister should be coming down tomorrow.
Which makes me very excited.
I miss her so.

I need some relaxation and laughter.
Which, even though I will be having "company"... I will achieve.
My sister and I seem to calm each other, and bring the fun back into the other.

We signed the contracts for the house last night.
Now, I just have to get the down payment check to my lawyer.

We ARE getting SOOOOO close.

I woke up this morning with this pounding sinus headache.
IT STINKS.

I've taken meds.. it won't go away.

But, I am dealing.

I really wish I wasn't at work today.

I keep finding these weird mistakes....
That my predecessor made...
It's as if she didn't know the difference between a MAN's name and a WOMAN's name.

Just saying.

*shakes head*

Back to work I guess....

No comments:

Post a Comment