People Just as Crazy as Me

Friday, March 22, 2013

10 POUNDS

Yes, friends:

I have officially lost 10 pounds, in just over a month.

I was really psyched when I lost the initial 4 pounds in 4 days... must have been water weight.
The last 6 pounds took the remainder of this month.
That is mostly because on the weekends I do not work out, or really watch what I eat.

So... each weekend I probably would gain.... and then have to re-lose it the next week.

But, now, I have a steady work out cycle during the week.
I am going to try REALLY REALLY HARD NOT to eat too much this weekend.

I am going to keep chugging along my journey to Healthy.

In other, very great news... My muffin top is getting smaller.
I really could care less how much physical weight I lose... 
I really really care about losing my muffin top.

That be freaking awesome.

I have started following a couple new blogs lately, and I have been noticing that I have gained a couple new followers.

IF YOU HAVE A BLOG, AND WOULD LIKE FOR ME TO FOLLOW IT.. PLEASE LEAVE THE URL IN A COMMENT! 

I am currently using the APP "Lose It!" on my android smart phone.
I highly recommend it... It really makes me accountable for my choices.
Both in the Food and the Exercise Category.

Other than a little lighter.. how am I feeling?

Pretty good.
I'm not overly stressed, even though the same stresses are there.
I'm not overly tired, even though I have been working out more, and being more proactive at home.

 I am planning out my healthy food choices for the next week. 
And I have decided to make some soup, and a bean salad (that I can place over lettuce).

Found the recipes on www.allrecipes.com

Spicy Sweet Potato Soup Recipe
Spicy Sweet Potato Soup
 This soup calls for some sour cream... which, isn't on the top of the "ingredients I want to use" List.
I may get some plain yogurt instead... Same type of flavor, and it's not as bad for you.

White Bean, Tomato, and Avocado Salad Recipe
White Bean, Tomato & Avocado Salad
This just looks super yummy, and I think it will be a great Salad topper. 
I'm trying to consider if I also want to squeeze another acidic fruit over it. Maybe not lime...since, I always put lemon and lime on top of an avocado dish...
Maybe Grape Fruit? 
Hmm....
And some extra spicy seasoning too...
I love me, my SPICY food.


Those are my two healthy options, I am making for the week.
I always have fresh fruit, and veggies in the house.
Not to mention the essentials that the MEN in the house need.
I don't deprive them, just because I am on a mission.

I'm just hoping that eventually they follow suit.

Emry, already does... I have said once and I will say it again...
If I ate like my son... I'd be thin and healthy... TOMORROW.

He's my inspiration.

Keep tuning in...
Perhaps I will even take a picture of myself.. and show you what a 10 pound lighter KVS looks like!!!


Stay Healthy
Stay Sane (as you can)...
Keep me close to your heart..
Because all of you are close to mine.

 

2 comments:

  1. CONGRATS! I know how hard it is to lose weight, I'm trying to fit into my wedding dress by this summer eeeekk! But I'm so proud of you and all you accomplished in just a month, wow! Oh and bean, tomato and avocado is one of my all time favorite snacks! Sometimes I sprinkle it with some feta and put cucumber in it if I do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your success :)
    And I'd be happy if you'd follow me!!

    www.meetingkat.com

    ReplyDelete