People Just as Crazy as Me

Monday, March 11, 2013

Happy Birthday to My Button

6 years 2 hours and 23 minutes ago, you became my life, my whole heart, my everything.
Who would have thought that someone so tiny could have such a big impact on my world.


From the first moment, you were your own person.
With the most amazing personality.
Your eyes took everything in, right from the get go. 

You knew how to run, before you knew how to crawl...
Even today, you are always trying to be bigger and better than the day before.


You've always had a sense of humor. 
You have always tried to be the life of the party..
Even though sometimes you take it too far, I really love that you have always marched to the beat of your own drum.
You are certainly a leader.


I love you so.

Today you are six years old.
And I am reminded of how much you have grown.

I am reminded by how much you have helped me to grow.


 You are too cool for words.
You love trains, and building insane tracks.
100 piece puzzles are starting NOT to be challenging for you.
You have questions about everything.
I mean it, you ask about EVERYTHING.
 
 

You are just as goofy as I am.
We are cut from the same cloth, and sometimes that means we butt heads...
But, I am sure that you will be a leader...not a follower.. 

I will always be proud of you. 

You know more about the computer than I do...
You can already read up a storm.

Karate is your thing right now, and you are pretty good at it.
Even though sometimes you do not like to practice.


Happy Birthday my little man.

You make everything worth it.
You make this life worth it.

1 comment:

  1. Awe, that was beautiful! Happy Birthday lil guy!

    ReplyDelete