People Just as Crazy as Me

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Why won't winter END?!

Our winter started October 2012... that is when we had our first BIG snow storm.
Winter has reared it's ugly head until today, March 19, 2013.

WE HAVE HAD 5 MONTHS OF MOFO'ing WINTER.

And I am done.

Emry has 2 days of Spring Break.
2 DAYS... 
This is because of all the snow days we have had to use this year.
We lost a few of those days before the winter... due to Super Storm Hurricane Sandy.

But, now...
Even though Spring Break meant that I would have to put him in a daycare program...
He will have basically NO Spring Break.
The daycare program basically let's them learn and have fun.
It isn't like being at school all day.

**SIGHS**

Winter... WHY WON'T YOU GO AWAY?

We had 11 inches of snow today.
It was AWFUL.
My father shoveled in the morning, before he left for work...
But, I still had to shovel as well..
Plus, cleaning 11 inches of snow of your car...
NOT VERY FUN.

The only way I reasoned with this..
Is because..
you burn 300+ calories per hour shoveling.

Not that it gives me free range to eat ANYTHING I WANT TODAY...
but, at least I know I got a work out....
(And I still got my butt to the gym this morning.)


I am cold.
I am tired.
My back hurts.
My butt was WET this morning...
Oh why is that?
Because I slipped on ice at the gas station and landed in water. 
I had to find a spare hairdryer at work... Thank god women bring these things to work...
In ORDER to dry the butt of my pants.

Seriously.
I HAD TO DO THIS TODAY.


I want nothing more than to just sit...
and be in my pajamas... with a snuggie on (you own one too, don't judge)... and read a book... or watch a bad movie.

**SIGHS**

However,
I am here.
At work.
And HALF OF THE BUILDING ISN'T.

I don't want to use anymore of my free time..
Trying to hold it off until we move...

I almost feel like I dreamed about buying a new house.
It's like it's never going to happen.
 Which is pretty stinko.

So...
Here's to you WINTER

You mean, dirty, spiteful BITCH!

1 comment:

  1. Oh Where OH Where has Al Gore gone? His Global Warming hoax is showing it's slip.

    ReplyDelete