People Just as Crazy as Me

Thursday, March 7, 2013

Yesterday

Was a pretty busy day..

Work exploded...

I actually did a fair amount of it... and I pray that I didn't make mistakes...

Wednesday is Karate Night... So, it was a mad dash to get to Emry.. get him ready... and shovel him off to class.

We get home late... dinner was made by Klay... Emry ate, took a bath and went to bed....

And then, I basically did the same...

I really wished today, Thursday, would be a snow day.. Even though I am DONE with winter... I just... well, I was tired... and still am (by the way).

Winter Storm Saturn... I curse you...  Why did you blow out to sea, more than hitting us in NY?
Why did you tease me so?

I really wish there was a winter storm Godzilla... 
Just saying... Because I would stand outside and glare at the snow and scream...

"AAAAAAAAHHHHHH... GODZILLA!"

**sorry, I just had to share that thought**

Now, today...
What shall happen?
What shall I do.. other than work?

Not sure...
I have nothing to write about....

These would be great days for an Emry says edition...

I really need to start asking him questions and remembering his responses.



1 comment: