People Just as Crazy as Me

Thursday, April 4, 2013

Doctor's office = No Answers

They took blood.
Documented my symptoms.
Prescribed me stuff (more on that later).

If I don't get better or feel a little better by tomorrow...
I need an ultrasound.

There is a lot of pain in my lower abdomen and my lower back.
It stinks.

I took Emry to karate, with the intention of going to the pharmacy after his class.

I get to the pharmacy.
Nothing.
No call.
No Prescription.
No relief in sight.

This is very unlike my physician. 
Mistakes happen.

So, the Pharmacist calls the on-call physician trying to get me something.

Physician called me back after the pharmacy had already closed.
"Sorry, we cannot do anything now."
I swear.
I was in a lot of pain.
So, I played the.."Oh, you're on a really bad connection, I'll call back in the morning."
AND HUNG THE HECK UP.

And then I cursed this on-call doctor's name...
Very loudly.

ONLY I GET SICK FROM BEING HEALTHY.
Only me.
Weirdest chick on earth... typing... for you.. right here!

It's awful.
It's depressing.

I was told not to change anything in my routine.
The exercise.
The diet.
The lifestyle.
All of that is the way it SHOULD be.

But, I still feel really cruddy.
Makes me want to eat something bad for me.
Yup, I am totally an emotionally eater.

I did very good this morning.
There were WAFFLES... being MADE.. in my BREAK ROOM.
I didn't have any.
I may have huffed some syrup. SO SWEET SMELLING.
**giggles**

There were also bagels in the cafeteria...
Turned those down too. 

I MISS MY YUMMY CARBS.
And I am sure they miss me.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment