People Just as Crazy as Me

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Catching you up... on me.

I am still within fingers grasp of my goal...
I am still 1 pound away...

And, I am hoping to break that pound barrier by tomorrow.

I know, sounds crazy, but, I just might do it.

Last night, I could have done it...
But, truth of the matter is, this cute old lady next door, made us a coffee cake...
And I wanted a small piece of it.
So I did...
With nice, warm, Roman Provinence Tea...
So
Tasty.

I also, tried watching The Hobbit Movie, again...
It's an interesting movie...
I just can't make it by the half way point without falling asleep...

I blame my couch being way to comfortable...
I also blame the fact that I am moving from 5a...
And when my butt, does in fact, touch the couch... 
It's a recipe for disaster.

I am looking into signing up for a Kickboxing class.
There is one a couple of towns over...
And as long as it isn't CRAZY expensive...
I just might do it for the summer.
It will push me and really help me tone up.

They have classes at 8:15a on Saturday mornings.
I am up at 6a anyway, might as well eat a healthy breakfast, get some comfy workout clothes on, and drive over.
I'd be home by 10:45a... and that's when I really get into the groove of activity ANYWAY.

Thoughts?

I could just take a Zumba Class up the street...
But, I really want Kickboxing.
Not sure why...
It's calling to me...

It was also mentioned that I could train (Go Shin Ryu) where Emry goes...
But, I've never seen an adult class, and I don't know how active they keep...

Also:
1 hour of kickboxing = 630 calories (give or take)
That would be awesome way to keep me active on the weekends...
Since the weekends are my WORST days.

We'll see, money is a factor right now.. and any activity is more than I do now..
So, the cheaper one will win.


I grabbed the wrong yogurt this morning...
Very Sad.
I grabbed the 160 calorie yogurt... which is Klays...
I left my 80 calorie Toasted Vanilla Coconut Yogurt in the fridge.
WHY ME?
**CRIES**

Just kidding, I am not that nuts....
But, I really was looking forward to the Toasted Vanilla Coconut Flavor.
Just like ice cream.
No joke.

This morning I killed a colony of ants.
They have ninja'd their way through a crevice under my back door... 
And marched right into Bryce's food bowl.
TOTALLY GROSS.

Ants 0 Kateri 1
I kicked their butts.
Cleaned his bowl.
Disposed of the ant laden food...
And sprayed the outside frame of the door.

Stupid ants.
Don't come back no, ya'hear? I got your number!


Emry has a birthday party to go to this weekend, and I still need to pick up a gift for this kid....
Ugh...
Maybe I'll do that Friday morning...
You know, day off, should sleep in, but I will do errands instead.
Just the kind of woman I am.

How is life your way?
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Mmmmmmmm toasted vanilla coconut yogurt? GIMME GIMME! I hate when ants get in my pets food dish too! I constantly have to keep a eye on it. Have you reached your weight goal yet? Did you drop the 1 lb?

    ReplyDelete