People Just as Crazy as Me

Thursday, June 20, 2013

What got me over the last 1 pound hump?

The last pound was shed do to a little extra work..
I know.. Shocking...


I remember reading a comment, on some Yahoo Shine! article about this YouTube Channel.

So...
When I was super frustrated about the final pound mogul I needed to find something.

So, I thought, how bad could it be...
If I hate it, I'll just stop doing it.

With a click of the enter key, I was taken to youtube, a couple more clicks after that to Fitness Blender's channel...

I looked up muffin top.
Yup, after losing this insane amount of weight.. I still have a muffin top.
I think it's there to stay..
Anyway, I digress...

There was a 10 minute 37 second video dedicated to losing that muffin top.

The videos are structured very well.

They tell you the breakdown of your time at the beginning of each video.

It's normally: 45 - 60 seconds of one exercise, followed by a 10 second break (which they show you the following exercise coming up), into the next exercise.

The video was over, and I wasn't dead.
I was sweaty, and I felt tired...
But, I worked out.

I did my normal nighttime routine after that.
Which consists of doing approximately 50 situps while my bath is running.

I woke up the next morning..
disrobed, and stepped on the scale... as I do every morning now... out of habit.
I blinked.
I was under my goal weight.
I had blown... right passed the pound.. and went UNDER it...

It was 6:30a and I didn't want to squeal and wake the entire house.
But,
I did it.

120 days... to a healthy BMI...

So, 
I have set my new goal of an additional 10 pound of weight to lose.

LoseIt!, the Application I use, says that if I exercise and stick within the calorie regimen, I will achieve that by July 25, 2013.
About a month.

And, I am pretty excited with that.

If I lose another 10lbs that would give me a BMI of: 23.2

In case you don't understand what that number means.

You're BMI is calculated by your height and your weight.

These are how the numbers work:

BMI Categories:
  • Underweight = <18 .5="" li="">
  • Normal weight = 18.5–24.9
  • Overweight = 25–29.9
  • Obesity = BMI of 30 or greater

If I wanted to be dead center in the middle of a Normal BMI, I would have to be a 21.2.
That would mean that from where I am.. I would half to lose another...
oh... 21.5 pounds.
I really don't feel the need to do that.
If I lose this final 10... it puts me darn close to the middle of a Healthy BMI.

I will be in the best shape of my life, and I will maintain a curvy sexy physique...
And that's not only important to me, but to my man.. Yeah, he likes my curves..
I just hated my fat.


If you want something you can do at home..
That won't make you feel shitty, or bored.
Try FitnessBlender.
I recommend it.

Last night, I actual wanted to try 2 videos...
So I did two different ab/oblique workouts.
One was mostly floor work, and the other was mostly standing.

I had fun.
You can too.

Feeling Great.
How about you?

1 comment:

  1. You go girl! You are so determined and so dedicated to a healthier you. I am so proud! I always like reading these weight loss posts. Isn't it a marvelous feeling when you are UNDER your original goal weight?!! Congrats! I look forward to going on this new weight loss journey with ya!

    ReplyDelete