People Just as Crazy as Me

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

a day...

Today was a long and strenuous day...
Filled with lots and lots of work....

I just finished... and organized my pile of work for tomorrow....
And, I just want no one to bother me for the next hour or so... (1 hour 3 minutes to be exact)


58 minutes... people ask silly questions sometimes.....

I really have nothing today...

Our conversation with my father went better than expected... but, all of us are at a loss here...
There's no easy way to approach this situation... 
Without the girlfriend feeling like she's being rejected....

But, that's not really our issue... it's hers....

It's just hard... 

So, I'm a little discouraged... Because I feel... that this situation.. is something I will have to be involved in... and don't want to be... for the long haul.... 

Tomorrow... I will have something amazing to say...

I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment