People Just as Crazy as Me

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Exhausted

I don't feel like getting into it... not in the exacts... but, I didn't sleep at all last night.
Literally, I waited up until 11p, to try and have a conversation with my father... and that never happened. I laid in bed, and so badly wanted to sleep... so that today wouldn't be such a crummy day, and alas... it didn't happen. 

I stared at my ceiling from 11p - 5a... 

Not too happy about that. I basically had to set an appointment for Klay and I to speak with my father. . . . IN MY OWN HOUSE, I HAD TO MAKE AN APPOINTMENT.

Makes me a little sick. 

I got into work super early today... since I hadn't slept, I managed to get done really quickly this morning.... and I worked out for about 45 minutes in the gym, and then did 15 minutes of stairs (which roughly comes out to 24 flights of stairs down and up.) 

I am feeling very nervous about the conversation with my father.

I never thought that I would have to set ground rules with him, regarding our living situation. We've lived together for almost 8 years now.. and never had such an issue. I'm just afraid of the outcome... I love my dad... I don't want to hurt him... but, I feel like I have to walk on eggshells through my own house... like I have to keep my purse with me in my bedroom while I sleep... and that I can't live the way we normally live. 

*Sighs* It's a rough situation... to say the least... and I would love to vent about it.. but, it's so much... that... well.. it has something to do with the girlfriend, and by something, I mean EVERYTHING.

So now, I am sitting at work.. running through all possible scenarios for this conversation.
Not liking the way any of them turns out.

Trying to be objective and mature...

But... It just doesn't seem to be playing out in my head.

I almost wish that he could SEE what was going on... and how uncomfortable the situation is making us feel. 

I guess time will tell...

Thanks for reading my cryptic vent/rant.

 

1 comment:

  1. Oh man, I'm so sorry you have to go through with this. Breaks my heart for you. I'm thinking of you!

    ReplyDelete