People Just as Crazy as Me

Monday, July 1, 2013

I bought... a bikini

And I have a picture to prove it...

Want to see?


I am finally fit enough, and secure enough with my body to try on, and buy that.

And it's been a long time coming.

It was a struggle.. to actually find a suit.

Did you know, that you are supposed to bathing suit shop in FEBRUARY?
I don't know about you.. but, I wasn't ready to look at a bathing suit then..
Let alone BUY one.

But, this is what made bathing suit shopping a struggle.

No stores had ANYTHING...
Well, that's not exactly true.
What they had...
WAS GAHFUGLY.

There was FRINGE...
THERE WAS SEQUINS
THERE WAS CUT OUTS... 
THERE WAS WEIRD PATTERNS..

I can't even tell you..
It was awful.

I walked the entire mall, until I walked into Old Navy.
I tried on three suits there...
And.. the one pictured above... Is what I went home with.

Opinions?

I think it looks pretty darn good!
I really have come such a long long way.

And, I am now, thoroughly proud of myself. 


This week in food:

Spanish Squash

Spanish Squash Recipe
Found it here

Nutrition

Calories 195 cal
Carbohydrates 7.9 g
Fat 11.6 g
Protein 14.4 g


I added a little cinnamon to the recipe.. 
Which really made the squash flavors shine.

The menfolk of the house will have it with Rice and Beans...
Where as this chick, will have it with a side salad.


Feeling great.
It's a short week...
Just got to make it to Wednesday, and then it's a four day weekend.
WOO-HOO!

How was your weekend?
What are you making for dinner this week?


4 comments:

  1. Great job! Lookin' good :)

    Now to get back into mine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wooo hoo! I second BakingSuit - you look great! You should be very, very proud of yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. *whistles* giiiiiiiiiiiiirl you ROCK that suit! Way to go! Good for you! It looks great on you, I like the print. The belly ring adds extra jazz *wink*

    ReplyDelete
  4. HOT STUFF! I hope you have fun sporting it this holiday weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete