People Just as Crazy as Me

Monday, July 8, 2013

Just remember.. what happens on vacation... stays on ... your waist

So...
My mini vacation to my sisters...
Was...
Eventful.

I really rather not go into the complete shenanigans of it all...
But let's just recap:

Late Wednesday Night Drive
Thursday Pool, BBQ, Carnival & Fireworks
Friday Lake George, Hiking, Beach, Town Gallivanting
Saturday Saratoga... Lunch.... Gelato... Carousel.
Saturday Night drive home.
Sunday Clean Cook Clean Cook Clean Cook...

Overall, we had a wonderful time.

Little things... here and there...
But, nothing that would tarnish the good memories.


But...
I gained... 3 pounds back.
Meaning...
Well..
I am 8 pounds from my secondary goal...
Kind of disheartening..
But, I got right back on the horse this morning.
Did my exercise regimen.
 And...
I know I will get down where I want to be...
Maybe not when the App says I will...
But, most definitely before the NYRF starts.

And that is all that matters.

Now, where did I go wrong?
I logged everything into the app...
I went wrong with
*Portion Size: Going out to eat is tasty.. but sucky
*Carb Carb Carb Carb Carb-ity Carbs!
*Not enough Water.
* More meat, not enough veggies...
*Ice cream.. two days in a row...

It isn't the end of the world.
But, I know exactly what I did wrong...
Will I repeat it, the next time we go away?
Probably.

Human.
That's all I got on this one, I AM HUMAN.


But,
while we are talking about my human food driven eating...

My Top 2 favorite Fatty Indulgences of the weekend?

*Ben & Jerry's makes Coffee Buzz Buzz Buzz: Coffee Ice Cream with Dark Chocolate Chunks. I got oreos on top too.
* Irish Spring Rolls: Think of a Reuben Sandwich stuffed in a spring roll...


I got to wear my bikini.. and felt completely confident in it.
I got a little bit of a tan... Feeling pretty sun kissed today!


What about you?
Tell me about your 4th of July Weekend!





 

1 comment:

  1. Girl I know!!!! I gained like 4 or 5 lb since I have been here at my families house. NEED SOME CONTROL!!!! Sew my mouth and eyes shut!!!

    ReplyDelete