People Just as Crazy as Me

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

NEWS FLASH!!!

I AM A SIZE 6.... and I can BUTTON a pair of Baggy SIZE 4!

HOLY SHIT.

This is a big day for me.

I might have already said... my friend Lissa, was going to give me some of her bigger clothes...

Well, she could only find a few pair of pants... mostly size 6's and one size 4... Still in amazing, practically new condition...

I was a little eager.
So I went upstairs to my departments ladies room... and tried them on.

All of the Size 6's fit.
I could button the Size 4's....

There are dresses too....

I am over the moon right now.


Hard work
Dedication
and Believing in yourself...

You can accomplish GREAT things.

3 comments:

  1. That's awesome! Just please be careful. You wouldn't know from looking at me now or for a long time, but I know how "tasty" being small can be.

    It's one of the reasons I struggle with staying on task, because I can't let myself be back "there", where little else matters.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! You'll help inspire me as I get into the smaller jeans I have in mind, too. Check out my blog on the link for my pants story.

    ReplyDelete