People Just as Crazy as Me

Thursday, July 18, 2013

Scary Dream - Real Reaction

Last night, I went to bed.. and laid awake for what seemed like eternity.
I have our turtle lamp on, which sets this great orangey hue across the entire room... 
I'm laying there, feeling the humidity start to break... and then... 

I notice the closet door moving. . . 
I focus on it, I can't be seeing what I am seeing...
And... just right out of a horror film, these LONG fingers curl around the closet door, and begin to push it open just slightly.

https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTY0bwGIbwswSSCVX-03ZGZqINQZ0zBdsyZxm_nlydmIRRKDc3tHG0UdA
freaked me out

The hand Flourishes a Wave with it's long fingers, and starts to pull back into the darkness of the closet.

I howled, so loud, that it came through into reality.
I was out of bed.. I was running out of the room...
Klay must have thought I was being murdered, he bounded across the house.

And all I could exclaim: "There's something in the closet.. I hand came out of the closet".

My chest was POUNDING...
I couldn't breathe...
I was freaking out..

I slunk into the kitchen to lean against the counter.
Holding my chest.
This is what a heart attack feels like... I am having a heart attack.

Of course, nothing was there...
He came back from our room, and tried to comfort me...
I just kept putting my head in his chest. 
It was just SO real.
So very real.

Needless to say, he came and laid down with me again, until I fell back to sleep... for good this time....

I am surprised I didn't wake the whole entire house.
I just howled out.. I was so ENTIRELY scared...

I thought I would share with you.

A little embarrassed now, but, well... It was too weird not to share...


2 comments:

  1. Girl these types of dreams are horribly scary, so glad that you had someone to take care of,you and help you calm yourself

    Kimbra @ Mommys Rambles


    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my....what a nightmare :( I did like reading that though I have to admit. The way you wrote that made me want more! I am such a horror geek stuff like that peeks my interest big time :D

    ReplyDelete