People Just as Crazy as Me

Monday, August 19, 2013

I'm throwing a party

I turn 29 (yup, I am that young) in October... My birthday falls on a holiday weekend... so for once... I am throwing myself a birthday party... with my friends, family.. and any of the children that go with those people.

Now this seems like a normal thing... right?
I guess it is...

But, I will be decorating, cooking, baking, and basically doing this whole shabam from SCRATCH.

I am not a crafty person... I am NOT a baker... and I am certainly not a decorator...

But, I like the challenge... So, some posts you will start to notice are amazing ideas I am coming up with... Signs.... Decorations... Food ideas.... 

The part is October 12th, so I have about 2 months to get this thing together....

I've already invested in a Baby Cakes - cake pop maker... More on that in the future.

I know my colors are Black and Purple.... Not sure if I have a theme yet....

Tell me...

If you could pick a theme for me... What would it be?!

4 comments:

  1. I might invite myself to this party and bring cupcakes. ;)

    As for purple and black, I think roller derby is a good theme.

    Just need some bring pink and lime green.

    ReplyDelete
  2. halloween? is that too cliche with your birthday timing?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! How fun! I can't think of one right on the spot... give me a minute

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not good with themes. I like the color choice, though.

    I have thrown myself two birthday parties. This year's was small, but last year's was much larger (it was a charity party). I am not a cook, nor am I particularly crafty. I did as much as I could, but also asked for help where I needed. I wanted to be sure I would be able to enjoy my party as much as possible.

    ReplyDelete