People Just as Crazy as Me

Friday, August 9, 2013

They Make... Coffee Heath Bar Ice Cream

http://www.kaboodle.com/hi/img/c/0/0/1bb/a/AAAADKjyjdUAAAAAAbuu7g.jpg?v=1326231951000 



I used to hate coffee ice cream.
HATE IT...

Somewhere along the line... I started to really love it....

Heath Bars... well........are amazing...

I saw this in an article yesterday... and said "WHOA, that's... amazing."

I had a weakness, I haven't been feeling amazing this week... I gave in... AGAIN.

Not a huge deal....

Until I realized, that I ate half the pint....... 580 calories of ice cream... More than a meals worth of calories.... 

I knew that when I woke up this morning... I wouldn't feel good...

And I was TOTALLY right.

I have a tummy ache...

What have we learned?

That if you feel super cruddy...... and your body feels like shit.... STUFFING YOUR FACE WITH BEN AND JERRY'S DOES NOT MAKE IT BETTER. No matter how good it tastes.

I know I shouldn't have had to learn this lesson... but, I did.... 
And I am not paying the price.

**Holds Stomach**

Leaving work early today...
So I can go home and hide under my blankets...

Told Klay to get rid of the other half a pint...
They come in minis... you know... Why didn't I get a mini container... a ONE serving container...

UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Super Stomach Ache Lady.... Signing Out!

3 comments:

  1. oh you're in trouble for telling me this! we will rebel against it together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man I still need to try the red velvet one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Problem for me: Any container that can be opened is considered a serving size. Problem II for me: Those 100 calorie packs of anything require three or four to really hit the spot.

    So, I feel ya.

    ReplyDelete