People Just as Crazy as Me

Friday, August 30, 2013

This is the day you PRAY for me

Camp is closed today, for some state walk through/employee orientation day... SOOOO


Introducing, my monkey, Emry... Who is now sitting in my office... watching movies on my laptop.. with enough munchkins, chips & salsa, apple and Apple Juice... to last him until.. Oh god, I hope all day.

I plan on taking him to White Castles for lunch... Just to get him out of the building.

I packed a COOLER worth of stuff this morning... Just so he would be adequately fed... and interested.

There are work books and 5 different movies.... that he can watch. I was trying to see if I could log him on the internet.. but, alas, I could not... People just don't let you MOOCH their wireless signal anymore. And that's a sad sad thing.

Oh well.

So, today, I am going to try and keep him as quiet as possible. 

So.. THIS is the day you PRAY for me... and him....

Have a Great Friday Everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Awwww he is so CUTE!!!! And I am sure things went smoothly :)

    ReplyDelete