People Just as Crazy as Me

Thursday, September 5, 2013

I am a complete ball of anger

This is a DRAMATIC post.... it will be full of expletives and GIRL RAGE...
If this is not what you are looking for today... Please, back away slowly, as to not get the writer to charge......

Bullshit.
BULLSHIT
BULLLLLLSHIT.

A month or so ago, Lissa, finds out about this Beer Festival that is happening rather close to us. 
It was happening the week before the Irish Music Festival, that we missed last year due to low funds.

The Irish Festival is about 2 hours North of us... So, Klay and I decided, that going with Lissa (and her friend who was coming up from NC...most likely) would be more fun, a tad cheaper... and would be easier to find coverage for Emry.

So... We decide "Sure Lissa, we will come with you!" We were super psyched... because, other than Ren Faire, and random dinners here or there... we don't really get to hang out with her as much as we like too. 

Then things started to get wonky.

First: the tickets were selling out FAST... supposedly... so we better JUMP on them. We bought them online almost a week later. 
(Side note: they never sold out... they are still selling the tickets online.)

Second: The friend from NC ran into some low funds, so he wouldn't be coming up. That wasn't a big deal. We were ALL still really excited to go.

Third: (which happened today - the even is 9 days) Lissa has to drop out, some Martial Arts Master is OUT OF NOWHERE coming up to do some INTENSE training session, and give her a certificate for a very high rank. That's awful. Klay and I were super bummed. Lissa was trying to sell her only ticket, and Klay reminds me... We only really wanted to go, as a group... otherwise, we would have figured out the Irish Festival. So, I tell Lissa, if she can sell our tickets with hers... Maybe we could still go up to the Irish thing, only thing with Emry.... 

Fourth: NOW, the MARTIAL ARTS DUDE, wants TO GO to this event.... this beer festival... AND LISSA WANTS TO SELL OUR TICKETS TO HIM AND SOMEONE ELSE... SO SHE CAN GO WITH THEM AFTER THE TRAINING THING.

What the bloody fuck?

Why was this not an option for US, your "friends".... who bought these TICKETS just to HANG THE FUCK OUT WITH YOU?!?!?!?!??! WHY COULDN'T YOU JUST MEET US THERE.

WHY IS THIS FUCKING OKAY WITH YOU.

She wrote this down... in an IM... and I couldn't even respond. I had Klay on the phone, and I read him what she wrote... and he... was the same way... I managed to type out "That's..." to her... and then I went on Do Not Disturb Mode... I am fucking furious.

Klay is too.

She typically is the friend that will pull out at the last minute, but it was always something that we HADN'T given money towards, and gave up other offers. It is not easy for us to make plans as just the two of us. Especially ADULT GEARED events... She should freaking KNOW this. We made these plans... and now... She not only pulls out with going WITH us.. but is willing to GO with this MARTIAL ARTS MASTER and SELL HIM OUR TICKETS... What the fuck....  

I told her that we were not selling our tickets anymore. That there were still tickets available online, so if her group wanted to go... it's not like they would be paying more. 

And that is all I am going to say to her today. 
OR ABOUT THIS SITUATION...

Because...
I....
WE...

Are utterly offended, and angry.... and OVER THE TOP PISSED

How does a "friend" do this?
How can she POSSIBLY NOT SEE HOW RUDE THIS IS.


I'm done.

Utterly.
DONE.

4 comments:

  1. Sad thing is, she probably doesn't even realize it. "What?" I know we dudes are good at oblivion, but women can play it, too.

    I would have babysat.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you were to babysit.. that means you would be UP HERE... THUS, I would want to HANG OUT WITH YOU. Silly man.

      Delete
  2. Helluva point! I'll have my oldest babysit.

    ReplyDelete