People Just as Crazy as Me

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

40 minutes

I ran 3.2 miles in 40 minutes on the treadmill.
I will test my time on the streets (Yeah, I'm going to take it to the streets) on Saturday morning.

I feel good. My quads and hams are starting to tell me something though... I think it means to stretch more. . . . We'll see.

-----------------------------------------

As I run, As I run, The universe is running with me.

----------------------------------------
My friend, Lissa, got me a bracelet that says this... I wear it when I run now...
Somehow, I find myself saying it to myself.. when I feel my body start to tire...
And somehow, it pushes me on... somehow the words allow myself to push on.


**Next Thought Process**

I have been App free for a few weeks now.. and I am maintaining my weight.
Isn't that wonderful?
There is a lot less stress with eating now... now that I don't have to LOG everything in.
My weekly diet hasn't changed...
Just have more time to ACTUALLY EAT IT.

I have a lot of work to do today...
And of course, I must get to it....

So..
Now that the party is over.. I have less things to post about, other than my workouts, work, and ... well... that's really it... My life is becoming really RATHER boring....

SO: YOU TELL ME.. I want questions.. that would make good posts.... ASK ME QUESTIONS PEOPLE!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Umm... I'll think of something.... What are you gonna be for Halloween?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I understand where you are coming from. I have trouble coming up with blog posts as well. It is the fall and Halloween season. Do posts with these themes would be good.

    ReplyDelete