People Just as Crazy as Me

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Birthday Party Planning Post #7: Finished Favors

If you remember I was wondering whether or not I should do party favors.

Well, I decided to do it.

And, I went the individual dessert options.

I called them "Two Spoonfuls" and I made them in S'more and Apple Crisp Flavors

S'more Ingredients:
  • graham cracker vanilla granola
  • mini marshmallows
  • dark chocolate chips

Apple Crisp Ingredients:
  • apple cinnamon granola
  • mini marshmallows
  • cinnammon sugar
  • apple chips

 I was donated the exact number of baby food containers I needed, and then I made cute labels for the jars and the lids. Plus, a lovely little note to tie on them.

Here are the results!

Aren't they adorable? And you can see the masses that I had already done as well.


We all know my name isn't really Kat... so it says "Jillian (that's me) is turning 29!"

This way people will know what flavor they picked!

Sorry, I can't turn the photo, just crane your neck a little.

3 comments:

  1. Is it bad I want one of each? I really don't care, because I do. Happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha I did "crane" my neck to read it hahaha So it made me laugh out loud when I looked at the comment after doing so.

    I lLOVE them!!!! I wish I could just show up, :( but I can't. It looks like you've thought of everything! I love the options you went with too! I want an apple pie one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday to you, and those favors are absolutely adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete