People Just as Crazy as Me

Thursday, October 10, 2013

Tomorrow.. Tomorrow.. I love ya!




 http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-o_SB7rrqlbc/Td8m4kvAbvI/AAAAAAAAJ9c/RJ2vK5oHhPw/s640/ANNIE+TOMORROW+TOBY.png


Well tomorrow is, MY BIRTHDAY!

And if you've been here for a couple of months, you will know that I have been planning my own birthday party BONANZA... 

So, that's on the agenda for Saturday.

But, tomorrow...
Well...
Tomorrow isn't going to be the most FUN day of the year...

It will be filled with
Prep cooking
Baking
Cleaning
Decorating

Oh, did I mention, that I have to bring my car in for an oil change around 7:30a?

Yeah, it's going to be a long day.

BUT: It's my birthday, I will be off from work, with Klay.. ALL DAY... AND, we will be having BREAKFAST together. And, I plan on making that EPIC.

I'm thinking Chocolate Chip Pancake, with fresh strawberries on top.
And Some type of Egg, Corn Beef Hash thing...

And that's just for me.

And then, after everything is said and done... 
I plan on ending the day with PECAN PIE. 
While at Hannaford last night, I bought 1/2 a pie, and I plan on Eating it... WARMED.. with some Whip cream on the top.

Yeah.. That's what I am doing. 100% sure of that.

Saturday Morning, I have to buy the ice and the flowers.
Why flowers? Beautiful centerpiece... just one.. I'll take a picture of it.. I promise.

Then I just need to set up and warm the food.
And wait for 3p to come around.

It's looking like people will be sporadically showing up starting at 3p and arriving 5p.. So, I think that works out, there will never be too many people around at once. Some people I know will leave early... Others I know will stay late.

I am excited none the less.
ANXIOUS...
But excited.

Late Saturday and Early Sunday Morning: Clean up from the party.. Making the house look like a house again. Taking down decorations... stuff like that.

Sunday 11a: The karate school has a demo and we have all been asked to attend, with our Dojo T-Shirts on. That will be from 11-3p.

I am hoping that after that.. I will be able to sit down and just relax... Just a little... You know.. Because

Monday: Nothing is really on the agenda. But, due to the holiday, Klay and Emry will be home. I was thinking of doing a little hiking... depending whether or not the weather agrees. 

OH and each night... Tonight, Friday Night, Saturday Night and Sunday night... I plan on watching SCARY movies.
Because I can.. and it's my birthday and I say so.


So.. you won't here from me until Tuesday... more than likely...

Have a wonderful weekend. Send me good energy so I can get all my tasks completed.


3 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see all the pictures from the party! Happy early birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you have a wonderful party! I came across a comment you wrote on Renegade Mothering and I came by and read most of your posts in a couple of days. It's been fun getting ti "know" you! I figured if ever there was a time to comment, it should be today. I love birthdays, so happy birthday!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you have a wonderful party! I came across a comment you wrote on Renegade Mothering and I came by and read most of your posts in a couple of days. It's been fun getting ti "know" you! I figured if ever there was a time to comment, it should be today. I love birthdays, so happy birthday!!

    ReplyDelete