People Just as Crazy as Me

Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Hiya... UGHHHHHH

I have the stomach flu.
I haven't worked out since Sunday Morning, and that was the Crunches And Leg Raises.. I haven't RAN since Friday...

I AM

REALLY


REALLLLLLY

Sick.

But, yet, here I am.. at work... Trying to stomach plain oatmeal and a banana... And let me tell you.. that isn't easy...

Yeah...
So....

Not sure if I'll post a lot today.. since, I am currently running to and from the bathroom every... oh 10 minutes....


YAY for not having any more sick days...


I have placed a quarantined since on my office door.... Hopefully people will take the hint.


2 comments:

  1. oh you poor thing! I feel so bad for you having to work and be so sick. Get well soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh no! get over it so you can keep getting ready for your run!

    ReplyDelete