For the most FATTY Fall Chili Ever... Please read below.
- 1/4 casserole dish of Man Dip (Leftover from a Halloween Party)
- 10 ounces of Chicken Harvest Stew (Found in a small container in the back of the fridge, and it still smelled good...)
- 12 ounces of Home Brewed Pumpkin Ale (Klay brew's beer, but you can find pumpkin ale anywhere right now)
- 1 small can of Pumpkin Puree
- 1 1/2 cups of diced Butternut Squash
- 2 Hot Cherry Peppers Diced
- 1 Green Bell Pepper
- 1 Red Onion
- 2 lbs of Pork Ribs (seasoned and broiled in the oven - then cut into bite size pieces)
- KITCHEN SINK . . . yeah, it's that kind of recipe.
- COMBINE IN CROCK POT.
TURN ON LOW
- COOK 6 HOURS (or until it's starts to bubble)
I plan on taking a small bit of it.. 1/2 a cup or so.. and placing it over a bed of romaine lettuce. Kind of like a taco salad feel. It's cold out.. I need warm, comforting food... and obviously.. to clean out my refrigerator...
Hope you like it!