People Just as Crazy as Me

Thursday, January 2, 2014

Let's Kick Off the New Year Right!

Hello Blogiverse! 

Did you miss me? I'm sure you did... if you didn't... Then why are you reading this? Go away.
Ha. Just kidding.

My month (or so) off has been very therapeutic, and I hope to have a GAZILLION posts for this New Year. (That might not be super accurate, but, that's the hope.)

Our holiday was relaxing and stress free. Which, as far as Holidays go... Is a true blessing. 

I am proud to say that I did not go over my max. goal weight during the holidays, and have set a new goal.

By February 19, 2014 - exactly one year since I started my journey to healthy... I want to be either 1 dress size smaller or 10 pounds lighter. 

This would put me in a comfortable Size 4 or at 125 pounds.

Honestly, I am looking more for the Size 4.. then the weight. I plan on upping my weight training, and doing workouts structured on getting me MORE in shape and toned. 

Because, in my mind, what's the fun of being in shape, if you still look all FLABBY in a bathing suit? Not that I'm flabby, I'm actually a lot tighter than I give myself credit for. BUT: doesn't mean that there isn't room for improvement. 

So... 1 month 17 days... To lose a dress size or 10 pounds. I'll be interested to see what happens. 

I plan on posting the different workouts I am doing, which exercises, and hopefully some pictures.

That's another BLOGOLUTION (resolution for this blog, come on people, stay with me here)... To actually POST some pictures. I always say I am going to, and I simply DON'T. 

And that is UNACCEPTABLE... it really isn't, but if I am stern with myself, maybe just maybe I'll get this one done.

Going on with this "Kicking off 2014 Right"... I also plan on doing a LOT of posts about wedding planning. Have we set a date yet? Well, actually, today we will set the date.. and it's looking like THIS fall... So, I have about 9 months to plan and organize a DIY wedding. We have to DIY a lot of this, because we picked a fantastic venue... and well, that's going to cost us a lot. Let me say that again.. it is going to cost A LOT. Holy crud, I can't even tell you. . . . But, it is worth it. However, I almost wish that I knew someone with a BARN or GARDENS... Because.... What is more pretty than an outdoor FALL wedding? That's right.. Absolutely nothing... (Well, except your wedding Brit.. and Aunie... but you know what I mean)
I have a Pinterest board set up for wedding ideas (I know, I swear I never would... but I did... so shoot me.) So, I hope to be able to share with you our ideas, and how they translate out... So glad we have that office space downstairs... That is where I plan on Storing most of the DIY stuff... Have to figure out a way to keep the cats out of that room... without trapping moisture in there though.. Our downstairs is basically under the ground, so lots of moisture collects in the office... Meh... I'll figure that out... Eventually. 

I am back, in FORCE.... be prepared to read your HEARTS out.

And, I hope to catch up on most, if not all of my favorite blogs... However, a months worth of reading could be a lot... If you want to focus my attention, please post the links that are the most important!!! 

Live Love Laugh...

Missed you guys!

1 comment:

  1. I don't know how I missed this - but congratulations on the achievement and setting a date! That's wonderful. :)

    ReplyDelete