People Just as Crazy as Me

Monday, January 6, 2014

Wedding #2 - Date and the Freakout

Mark Them Calendars!!!!

OCTOBER 5, 2014

And here it comes... the freakout...

I HAVE 9 MONTHS to do this... AM I FREAKING NUTS?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!

It's looking like we are going to invite about 100 people.. and now Klay's mom is coming in with a list of her own... which, if she had ANYTHING financially to do with this, I would entertain, but honestly... WTF!?!?!?!?!??! I told her we would try to fit them... and if we could we would... but otherwise... you know.. It ain't happening sister!!!!


And my attempt at cutting down costs... well that means EXTRA WORK... DIY'ing centerpieces, and favors and.... INVITATIONS...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.......


Now.. the cool down.

The first thing, I am honestly focusing on, is drawing up a guest list, and determining what our invitations should look like.

And I will move from there...

Every month, I need to accomplish a little bit of this fiasco wedding planning.

So...

The theme is Rustic... and I am thinking of Burlap and Stuff at the moment...

Please stay tuned for a post about invitations... and how I determine who makes the list... you know... for this AWESOME (and overwhelming) event!

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well let me know if I'm speaking out of turn, but I think you should only invite who you TRULY want to be a part of your big day. No need to have anyone there who wouldn't jump at the chance to share this day with you, it's a waste of everyone's time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You'll be TOTALLY fine. Promise. We did ours with less than 3-months to plan. I know you can do it!

    ReplyDelete