People Just as Crazy as Me

Thursday, May 1, 2014

And then work takes over . . . .

Yesterday, I handed off my monthly reports to my boss, and she says to me... "I have a project for you..."

115 pages of reports to go through... lists and data bases to be created... and I'm like.. "BUT WHAT ABOUT MY BLOGGING?!?!"

Seriously, I got half of it done yesterday, so I'm going to plow through the rest of it this morning.

Hopefully be done before lunch. *fingers crossed*

But, let me just tell you 2nd class of TABATA... and it was epic. He switched up the exercises, and it was EXTREMELY challenging. I will cue you all in after lunch...

Stay Tuned!

1 comment:

  1. I feel your pain!!! I have 50 reports that I am having to go back and change names, addresses and numbers for because a client changed and I am all like but but so many blogs to read and so little time now!!!

    ReplyDelete