People Just as Crazy as Me

Friday, May 23, 2014

The Countdown Begins!

Hello All! It's Friday, and that means it is REST DAY. Oh man, how excited am I for Rest Day.. LIKE SUPER FREAKING EXCITED. Like jump up in the air and click my heels excited. 

Also... the additional excitement could possibly (read: probably) be from the fact that it is 8:30am and I only have to be in this building until 2:30p.. That's right.. It's like a pseudo half day.. it's like a 3/4 day really.. but still.. I'll be out of work.. and able to get my oil change BEFORE 5p. 

I'll be able to get home, and get all the housework done.. so I will have NOTHING TO DO BUT FUN THIS WEEKEND! 

What type of fun, you ask?

Well Let's do it this WAY:
THE GOOD LIFE BLOG



http://cdn.arwrath.com/7/76892.jpg 1 - My dress fitting is tomorrow.. That means, that I will have (Hopefully) some lovely friends around me, while I try on the dress.. that in 134 days, will be worn when I marry the most wonderful man I have ever known.. other than my dad of course.



2 - It's Memorial Day weekend, that means I have Monday OFF! And I will be able to see my baby niece for the second time. We are planning on going to a parade and then a BBQ. I am SO stinking excited to see her. I even bought her a little pink outfit! 

http://i.walmartimages.com/i/p/00/88/61/49/93/0088614993702_500X500.jpg


http://blogs.mcall.com/.a/6a00d8341c4fe353ef01348035678f970c-pi3 - On Sunday, I am secretly taking Emry to ride a REAL STEAM ENGINE, and take a Mine Train. He has a sick obsession love affair deep appreciation of Steam Engines, and all trains for that matter. So, this should be fun, watching him orbit into space when we pull into the station.



4 - Hoopla Froyo - Need I say more?





http://sweettoothrunner.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/551210_4353026391854_2078062828_n_thumb.jpg5 - Morning Runs OUTSIDE and Long Weight Training Workouts at the "Y". 





So that's the plan.. for the weekend. We all know how hard it is for me to keep on track on LONG WEEKENDS. But, my goal for Monday, is to pretend that I am going to work. I am going to pack my food the same way, and eat as normal as I can.. Even though we are going to a BBQ.. and a PARADE. I figure if I keep my water bottle full... and have a protein shake in the morning.. and an apple before the BBQ... I should be okay. **Fingers Crossed** I should be too immersed in my baby niece to even notice food. 

I did make a positive step today. It's Friday.. It's REST DAY... How do you reward yourself on Rest Day? NOT WITH FOOD. Right? So what did I do.. I slept in later, and then, I got super pretty for work. I mean, MAKE UP AND EVERYTHING. I rewarded myself with looking like a rock star. I packed healthy food options.. and strutted my stuff into the building this morning. Can I get an Amen... Hold on.. LET ME GO TAKE A SELFIE.. no seriously.. I'm going to do it RIGHT NOW.

**BRIEF INTERMISSION** 
 

Don't mind the awful picture.. I had to prop the phone up on a tissue box in the powder room!  But as you can see.. FABULOUSNESS IS THE NAME OF TODAY'S GAME! Total Power Outfit? No? I feel awesome. Just saying.

So with that.. Go on Friends.. OUT into the Great Blue Yonder.. Enjoy your weekend!

5 comments:

  1. I hope you have a great dress fitting!! How exciting!
    Mason would lose his mind if I took him on a "real" train. He has a serious train problem.
    you look fab girl! Have a great weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yaaaas girl lookin good!! Have so much fun at your dress fitting!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hope you have a great weekend. my mom is off fri to mon. i just wish we still had a pool. today is the hottest day of the year

    ReplyDelete
  4. That pink outfit is so cute!! The train ride should be so fun!!! You look amazing!! Hope you have fun at the dress fitting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like you have a great weekend planned. Mine's just been work. I'm looking forward to a day off tomorrow though.
    I really love that outfit. The skirt is so nice. :) You look great.

    ReplyDelete