People Just as Crazy as Me

Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Exhausted - Why is it only Tuesday?

I know I shouldn't be complaining. 
I know that being tired is a temporary feeling, and it will subside eventually..

But, this morning..

I WOKE UP SO SORE
I WOKE UP SO TIRED

It was like I was doing burpees in my sleep or something... There is no other reason for the amount of tightness and exhaustion I felt.

I still got my butt up and pushed through my Tuesday Weight/Strength Training. I added a lot of stretching to it...A LOT OF STRETCHING. 

I went home, and I got into my work clothes, and then... I drove in to work.. in this fog...

The fog that says, I never really achieved R.E.M last night... 

WHY? 
Maybe the humidity?
Maybe I went to bed too late?
Maybe there's a lot on my mind, and I couldn't truly rest?

Lord knows.

What I do know is, I am procrastinating...
I have work to do, and I do not want to do it.
And, if  had it my way... I wouldn't do it at all.

I considered taking today off; being *cough cough* sick.
But, I know I can't do that. With the end of the school year coming, I have 2 days this month that I either have to leave work early, or call out. When the school says "Parent's Day" or "Come to this activity with your child"... I try my hardest to be there. Emry deserves that much.

Those 2 days? They don't occur until the 19th and the 24th of this month. 
And it's only the 3rd...

*GROANS*

I hope I get out of this funk soon.

Things to look forward to.

TWIT - is going to happen.
Please promise to stop in and recommend my link up to other bloggers! I am going to try and post a reveal tomorrow during my Hump Day Hop.. explaining what it's going to be about. 

I think once I get to Wednesday, the rest of the week will breeze by... It's how it's been normally, and I look forward to tomorrow... in a way I can't explain to you right now.


The air conditioning at work is broken today.. and that is honestly, kind of nice. It's usually too cold in here.. It is a little stagnant... but, at least I'm not bundled up with a sweater... :)

Something, has, been on my mind... 

I get the "Don't be so hard on yourself" thing... a lot.
I'm very hyper critical of myself.. I guess we all are... 

But, in my head, when I wasn't so hard on myself.. I let things fall by the wayside.
My health and my weight just to name a couple.

My dedication and my light just to name a few more.

The second I committed to being stronger and more focused.. the second things started turning around for me.

I had to BE THE CHANGE.

So... I know that something has got to give, and I know that sometimes I should relax.

But.. I'll never stop being so hard on myself... It's my job.. to push me forward. 

;)


Does anyone have any thoughts?
Motivation to get through Today?
What gets you through your funks?


3 comments:

  1. I never get enough sleep and it can play a huge role in how you feel! You do have the power to make the change!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a tough balance between being too tough on yourself and giving yourself too much slack to do nothing. Take a nap to get outta the funk! That should help :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like to listen to fun music to put me in a better mood.

    ReplyDelete