People Just as Crazy as Me

Thursday, June 12, 2014

I'm a TWIT.. But, I am a FEARLESS one!





Current Weight:  129.6
Weight Last week: 125.0

What I did right: I did a lot wrong this week. But, other than yesterday, I maintained my workouts, my supplement intake, and my water intake.

What I did wrong: I binged from Friday night through Wednesday Afternoon. And by binge, I mean multiple pints of ice cream, fast food, huge portions... in small amounts of time.. Candy... You name it.. I ate it... and I ate A LOT OF IT... and it shows by the scale.

What's my plan for this week: I am utterly upset with what I did this past week. I am angry. But, I am motivated. I have a 14 day body reset... in which I am going to become Healthier (food), Stronger (weights/strength), and Faster (running). I have done a lot of research, and I have a 2 week intense training plan, with a meal plan fueled with protein, and lots of fruits/veggies.

My coping mechanisms with food are awful, so I am going to CHALLENGE myself, with CASH incentive. Yup, that's how bad I've been. Every day, I get $1 if I do not eat junk food of any way shape or form. At the end of the 2 week body reset, I'll have $14.. That doesn't sound like a lot.. right? But, I'm sure I can get a cute top or something from Old Navy or Joyce Leslie. Am I right?

My Weekly Weight Goal: My goal for next week is to make it back to 125 lbs. 

This is just my rubric for a quick way to do this link up. If you life it, please mirror it.. if you have your own ideas.. RUN WITH IT!

ALSO TODAY, a new link up from Fitness Blondie, called FEARLESS THURSDAYS! This link up is to share our stories.. to explain why we are "FEARLESS".

Liz @ Fitness Blondie


What makes me Fearless today?

It is no news that I have been in a bad place, a slowly declining slope. Food to cope with emotions... and my allowing for the stress of others to influence my decisions. It all came to a head this week... and I almost let it consume me. Hell, I was planning each binge dinner, while I was doing my workouts... That is seriously messed up shit.

I do not EVER want to revert into the person I used to be... The girl who would quiet her emotions and ignore the warning signs... with a piece of pizza, a taco, ice cream... etc. etc. I want to be the strong, beautiful woman I have been over the last 1 year and 4 months. The woman that lost 50 pounds in 5 months, the woman who lost another 10.. and The woman who is this close to a MOFO'ing PULL UP! Am I RIGHT sisters?

Today, I am fearless, because I looked that awfulness in the eye and said FUCK YOU. I am not letting this control me anymore. I am in control of my body. I am in control of my emotions. I always choose happiness... and I am choosing to fuel that happiness into HEALTHY AND STRONG. I AM STRONG... And through working on and building my PHYSICAL strength, I will train my MENTAL strength. I will not let stupid people get in and mess with my head anymore.

I am going to do a 14 day "reset" to becoming Healthier, Stronger and Faster.. that's the PHYSICAL.. but during the next 14 days I also intend to read and to meditate.. to find ways to fuel my pain or my anxiety... into something else... something that I will actually turn to.

Fearless = NEVER GIVING UP.. 

Head over to Liz's, join her link up, and tell her why YOU are fearless!

Please stay tuned for the Tabata Thursday Post.. I hope to have it ready by this afternoon!

6 comments:

  1. Oh girl, I totally get it! Last week was awful for me. Pizza, cookies, ice cream, candy, chips... I felt so disgusted with myself. I think the binge is finally over for me, but now I am left with 5 pounds :/
    We have got this girlie!!!! Don't give up!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I left a comment already, but I think blogger is being weird. What I said was, I have fallen off the healthy wagon quite a few times in my journey and all we can do is brush off and get right back on! Being fearless is being awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. blogger is being super weird. MEH.. I'll beat it up later.

      :) Thanks for the comment!

      Delete
  3. Sorry about the weight gain but the good news is you should lose it as quickly as you gained it! So by next week you will be back to 125.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really hate those weeks were nothing goes right and all you want to eat is crap. Glad you are nipping it in the bud and resetting! You can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can you ever get more incredible? I am constantly amazed by your perseverance. You can get back to it, I know you can. We all go through our ups and downs. I really want you to do well, so next week I hope to read your triumphant return. But also, you want to be back to 125 next week? That's almost 5 pounds to lose. You are already small, so it may be tough to do. Do not be discouraged if it doesn't happen. Love you girl!

    ReplyDelete