People Just as Crazy as Me

Wednesday, July 16, 2014

It's HUMPDAY CONFESSIONAL AWESOME SAUCE TIME!

Liz @ Fitness BlondieToday, is Wednesday and you all know what that means! It means that it's Hump Day, and the "Hump Day Blog Hop". This is hosted by Fitness Blondie, an amazing and positive blog I stalk follow. I found a bunch of great new blogs to read, and a lot of new positive bloggers! I have been doing this for a while now and each weel, the new bloggers I follow become like new friends... We are a support system of awesome sauce... Are we not?
WE MISSED YOU LIZ!!!!
 
Go check it out.. and Join in!
 
Vodka and Soda
Today I am also linking up with Vodka and Soda... I found her through the Hump Day Blog Hop over at the Fitness Blondie! She was an instant "I MUST ADD THIS BLOG TO MY FEED"...

So without further ado...


WEDNESDAY CONFESSIONAL A LA ME

http://memecollection.net/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/GIF-Hamster-Eats-Carrots.gifI confess that I've had 3 meals a day and 3 snacks all week. I know, this sounds like a DUH, but for a long time, what I constituted a MEAL and what I constituted a SNACK was very ... blurred. I'm not going to say I wasn't eating... because I was, but, I am pretty sure that I was subconsciously making my portions smaller and smaller. And that probably was the cause of the oober binge eating, and the fact that my body was crying out for FAT INTAKE. Since getting amazing advice (and a wake up call), I've been portioning out my meals and snacks properly... Observing and noting all nutrition labels... And I have never felt better.


http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4c11xkwhs1qg5e8zo1_500.gifI confess that I had a road rage moment on the drive to work, and after being cut off by this fucktard, I purposely made sure that I didn't let him in later on during the commute, and while passing him... I'm pretty sure I gave him/her (tinted windows) the finger... I'm pretty sure that happened.


http://media.giphy.com/media/abGf0qklq2hUY/giphy.gifI confess that eating Quaker Chocolate Craze Rice Cakes is like eating a chocolate rice krispie treat.. SO yum.



http://media.giphy.com/media/FBYTrYyjsyq7m/giphy.gifI confess that I have already checked out of work, and TOMORROW is my last day of the week. So.. Yeah... That's not good.

http://big.assets.huffingtonpost.com/CheetahRunningFast.gifI confess that I am a little too excited about Emry's Orthopedic Appointment this afternoon. We need clearance for sports... By we, I mean ME, because my kid has WAY too much energy without karate 2-3 times a week.

http://42.img.v4.skyrock.net/6162/33476162/pics/3142319516_1_16_ICoESeZg.gif 
I confess that I am still not freaking out about TRAINPALOOZA, and I'm wondering if someone is secretly slipping Lithium into my Hot tea.... 


http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_md62czfl3G1ruloaco1_500.gifI confess that I ran the dishwasher as soon as I got home last night, even when there was still room for (a few) more dishes... just so Dad or Klay would open it and have to empty it!


http://images6.fanpop.com/image/photos/35600000/smallville-gifs-smallville-35625065-478-274.jpgI confess that I am relieving my teenage TV watching years in the mornings at the Y... when I run, I always tune into SMALLVILLE on TNT, I mean.... Is it sad that I still LOVE watching that show? Now, if I can only find a way to stream it at work. HAHAHAHA. I think it's time for a Netflix membership... Yes? Or maybe a DVR at home... This is too sad.


http://static.brit.co.s3.amazonaws.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/11-CoolMom.gifI confess that I am more than a little excited to rock a bikini at the water park... even if it's under a cover up... I promise not to be THAT mom...




http://media.giphy.com/media/kHvk0CbfL5d4I/giphy.gif
I confess, that ever since I lost the weight, every time a special occasion comes around, I want to buy new clothes for it. It's taking all my strength not to buy at least 1 new outfit for our mini vacation. I'm turning into a clothes horse. 


http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ltytdj7sNg1ql9qx1.gifI confess that during my pedicure on Monday night, I secretly felt bad for the woman working on my toesies... Runners Feet are not the prettiest... and mine aren't as taking care of as they should be. I swear, I tipped her REALLY well.. I know my feet looked like HOOVES.

There you have it! Those are my confessions! 
Tune in tomorrow for:
  • Tabata Thursday
  • Twit Thursday
  • Being the Best You - ENERGY

9 comments:

  1. Holy crap! When I was a runner my toes were terrible and I was embarrassed every time I went to get them done.... which was more often than I do now!

    Glad to hear you got some snack portions figured out - hopefully there won't be any binging today as it is Wednesday :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some asshole ran a stop sign on my way to work this morning.. Causing the person in front of me to slam on their breaks, and then I had to slam on mine.. BOOM, everything in the Fing floor.. At least a wreck didn't happen..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know how the pedicure ladies do it, touching, looking at, scraping, clipping, and picking at feet all day....ewwww

    ReplyDelete
  4. gyah i just love you more every time I read your confessions! SO glad you figured out the food sitch. Annnd now excuse me while I go pick up the quaker chocolate rice cake things because OMGGGG THEY ARE SO GOOD! Cant' wait for your trainapolooza trip!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have totally started the dishwasher early for that exact same reason! Glad I'm no the only one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG I always feel bad for the people giving me a pedicure!! I'm getting one this weekend and yikes, she's going to have her work cut out for her!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Chocolate rice cakes are so delicious! Whenever we buy them we usually buy three or four packages because we eat them so fast. I'm horrible with my three meals and snacks.. It doesn't help that I don't eat breakfast until around lunch time. I'm just not much for eating first thing in the morning.

    ReplyDelete
  8. road rage is my norm! there are way too many idiots on the road.

    thanks for linking up!
    -kathy
    Vodka and Soda

    ReplyDelete
  9. After losing weight you deserve to shop whenever you want ;)

    ReplyDelete