People Just as Crazy as Me

Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Liebster Award! - WOW~

I was nominated for the Liebster Award by Tricia over at Tricia Coniglio's Healthy (Mostly) Lifestyle.  It is such a huge compliment that she chose me! A big THANK YOU to her!! I love that this will allow for me to connect with new blogs and for them to connect with me! And, if you've never been over to Tricia's GO... GO NOW! She's super and positive.. and her mission is to heal the world through Health, Fitness and Wholeness! Isn't that Super Awesome?




HERE ARE THE RULES
1. Each person must post 11 things about themselves.
2. Answer the questions that the nominator has set for you, plus create 11 questions for the  people you’ve nominated to answer.
3. Choose 11 people (with 200 followers or less) and link them in your post.
4. Go to their page and tell them.
5. No tag backs!

11 FACTS ABOUT ME 
  1. I'm a 29 year old working mother.
  2. I love to sing. You can catch my shows in the CAR, the SHOWER, while CLEANING and sometimes just for the HECK of it... and there were more than a few times on stage.
  3. I'm currently eating frozen Blueberries.. Don't tell Emry.. He's allergic, and he won't come within 10000 miles of me if he finds out I am eating them. 
  4. I am a musical junkie. I love all things stage! 
  5. I am a reformed fatty.. Yup, I was really close to being 200 pounds and over a year ago I lost 55 lbs ... and I am currently learning the balance and trying to keep it off.
  6. I have gotten into weight training, and get such a rush from lifting.
  7. I run... a lot... I run at least 15-20 miles a week. Some treadmill, Some outdoor... It's a major head clearer.
  8. I never wanted to be a mom.. I liked kids... but, I just didn't think it was for me. Emry is 7, and I'm a dang good mom... Just saying.
  9. I get excited when I am trying to surprise Emry, Klay, my dad... or anyone.. Surprises make me happy... 
  10. My hair has been every color of the rainbow... and then some...from the age of 14 up until I started working where I am now... and I miss it.. I just want to color my hair BLUE.. just one more time.
  11. I have 8 tattoos, and 5 piercings.
MY QUESTIONS TO ANSWER  

1.  What is your guilty pleasure- food or other indulgences?
Ice cream, as of recently... I simply cannot get enough. I'm hoping it has a lot to do with the heat... But, man oh man.. I think I dream of ice cream regularly.
Also, my other guilty pleasure is watching HGTV... I'm addicted.

2.  What is your favorite past time/hobby?
I like to play my guitar whenever possible... Does reading count as a past time/hobby? Because I enjoy doing that as well. Working out is more of a lifestyle choice.. but, that's another thing I enjoy doing regularly.
3.  Where would you go visit if all expenses were paid on your behalf?
That's really a hard one, I have a list of places I would love to see:
Italy - It's my heritage.. and I want to go see where my people come from!
Ireland - Klay went to Ireland once, and the pictures were amazing.. I'm jealous, and I want to see CASTLES!!!
Fiji - Because it's Fiji.. that is all. I just want a beach, and a drink with an umbrella, and sun sun sun.

4.  Would you rather sky dive, cliff jump, sit at the top of Sears Tower or view the Eiffle Tower, tour Italy?
Tour Italy.. See question #3
5.  What is your favorite kind of music?
Hmmm... I love all music. But, I'm really into musicals, so I guess that is on the top of my list.. followed by opera.... and then you know there's the techno, and the rock.. and recently the Irish Rock.
6.  Why do you blog?
To get all of the nonsense out of my head.. and out to the universe. Sometimes just to get through the boredom.. and other times because I want a complete YEARBOOK (if you will) of my life.
7.  What is your dream job?
Dream job... dream job... I would have loved to be  successful singer or actor.. I know it's cliche.. but, man, it was an amazing dream to have.
8.  What is  your greatest/favorite accomplishment?
Emry. No more explanation is necessary.
9.  What is your best birthday and favorite age?
This past year was my 29th birthday... and I had my birthday party ever. It's been a fantastic year thus far!
10.  Do you prefer hot dogs or hamburgers and why? If you are vegetarian do you prefer apples or grapefruit? (random but fun)
Ooooh... Hamburgers.. I just LOVE burgers... mmmmmmmmmmm oh and Apples too ;)
11.   What silly thing do you do in front of only close family/friends but never in public?
Hehehe. I have little, to know shame.. I am silly all around.. no matter who's watching. I love being comfortable in my own skin!

QUESTIONS FOR MY NOMINEES TO ANSWER:
  1. What is the one junk food you wish you could give up.. but just simply can't?
  2. If you could take one persons job, for a day, who would it be? and why?
  3. How long have you been blogging?
  4. If you had a choice between eating bugs or laying in a tub with snakes.. which would you pick?
  5. You're alone on an Island.. and you can have 3 frivolous items (because you have enough food and water to last you), what would they be?
  6. Do you still dress up on Halloween?
  7. Favorite Animal?
  8. When did you finally realize that you had become a.. Dun Dun DUNNNN ... Adult?
  9. The one item from the grocery store you must ALWAYS pick up... 
  10. If you could meet your favorite Historical Figure... and have a conversation... Who would it be and what would you discuss?
  11. Reese's Pieces or Reese's Peanut butter Cups?

THE NOMINEES

Life, Love and the Webers!

Not the Average Bear

Till Then Smile Often!

Life by Nadine Lynn

4 comments:

  1. Totally agree that running clears the head!! I definitely need to shed my vacation weight gain. WOMP. I may have consumed way too many alcoholic beverages during that time. Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love reading random Q & A's, you learn a lot!

    Girl I am honored! Thank you for nominating me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Touring Italy and Fiji sounds AMAZE!! Plus, the castles are something I have always wanted to do too - just the history, architecure and everything.... sooo cool.

    I knew you worked out but I had no idea you ran 15-20 miles per week! I used to run about that back in the day. Before the knee injury. Every so often I push it and run but otherwise it hurts like crazy if I run.

    ReplyDelete
  4. yay congrats! love reading your fun facts!!

    ReplyDelete