People Just as Crazy as Me

Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Wednesday Camel Confessions!

Liz @ Fitness BlondieToday, is Wednesday and you all know what that means! It means that it's Hump Day, and the "Hump Day Blog Hop". This is hosted by Fitness Blondie, an amazing and positive blog I stalk follow. I found a bunch of great new blogs to read, and a lot of new positive bloggers! I have been doing this for a while now and each weel, the new bloggers I follow become like new friends... We are a support system of awesome sauce... Are we not?
 
OH ALSO: Liz's birthday is coming up! HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIRLY!!!!!
 
Go check it out.. and Join in!
 
Vodka and Soda
I also, ususally link up with Vodka and Soda... I found her through the Hump Day Blog Hop over at the Fitness Blondie! However, today, the websense at my job has dictated her BANNED, and the reason being SEX. Seriously, Kathy, what did you POST today? Oh well, maybe I'll be able to get in tomorrow. However, Vodka and Soda was an instant "I MUST ADD THIS BLOG TO MY FEED"... I recommend you heading over and linking up with her too.. as long as your work firewall allows you too (stupid job).
 
So without further ado... 

My Wednesday Confessional!

http://cdn29.elitedaily.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/funny-gifs-work-it-sistah_large.gifIf you've been reading with me for awhile, you know that Mondays and Wednesdays are my RUN days. However, I confess, today I did not run... My butt still hurts from CYCLING yesterday. Oh man does it. But, I got my gym clothes on, and thought, "Perhaps I'll lift." I dreaded that thought the entire drive to the YMCA.. and then I remembered, John is subbing in for the Full Body Insanity Circuit... And even though I was sore.. I did it. Going to a class keeps me focused and accountable.. I don't have time to think about how much my derriere hurts. I just do it. It was a great class, lots of upper body today.. which was really wonderful.

https://themidnightalliance.files.wordpress.com/2012/03/bash-your-face-in.gif?w=500&h=282I confess that I have a coworker who I mentally punch in the face... multiple times a day. She has no INSIDE VOICE.. and is constantly making sure EVERYONE knows whats going on in her world.. even people on the floor below us. And, there are times she speaks to me, and just starts OVER explaining EVERYTHING. Don't tell me why you need this tiny piece of information.. we're in the same department, I konw you need it... don't give me the SAME dissertation every time you ask for something...I keep my cool, but it's hard for me not to roll my eyes during EVERY interaction.
 
http://media.tumblr.com/221583ce5866795bd6bed98b66e08fdf/tumblr_inline_mmx3r6NM5A1qz4rgp.gif There are moments when I feel completely and totally defeated by my healthy journey. There are weeks I can drop 6 pounds, and other weeks, that I lose (nor gain) basically anything. I need to lose a little and tighten a little, to ensure the wedding dress is going to fit. And this week, I've been REALLY responsible with my workouts and food intake. I know this... but, I stepped on the scale today (even though I should have done it tomorrow) and I wasn't pleased with what I had done... Even though I know I'm on point with everything... Why is this so hard?

I, secretly and selfishly, do not want to go to the Rennaissance Faire the first two weekends, until I am in full control of what I put in my body... so many temptations there.. *SIGHS*

http://media3.giphy.com/media/q0MnaQD0q48Yo/200_s.gifI really REALLY want one of those GPS running watches.. like, so badly that I'm about THIS close to asking Klay if we can charge it on the credit card. Even though, we're not supposed to be FRIVOLOUSLY SPENDING... and even though I feel it's ESSENTIAL for my running... I know that I can figure out the calorie burn, miles ran, steps, and elevations.. OTHER ways.. But, it's so much easier with the watch. 

http://www.dontpokthebear.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/tumblr_mrgltmn4t21sdo5dio1_r2_500.gifI may have over microwaved my oatmeal this morning, and it may have turned into a hockey puck... I still ate it though... CRUNCH CRUNCH CRUNCH .. it's a cookie now.. CRUNCH CRUNCH CRUNCH....

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m5ij54zFNe1qdky3k.gifHas anyone seen the Care.com commercial that you can hire a PERSONAL GROCERY SHOPPER? Holy crap.. Sign me up for that.. HOW MUCH COULD THAT BE? Oh, wait, frivolous spending... SHITCAKES! But, I mean, I am really picky about the vegetables I pick.. and the ripeness.. how would I trust a stranger to do these things? Perhaps a training session... This is the most absurd thing I have ever typed. 

http://i.huffpost.com/gadgets/slideshows/324525/slide_324525_3096944_free.gifMy boss made BBQ chicken legs for our department.. and a cake... In my mind, I'm swimming in BBQ SAUCE and SPRINKLES... I hate that I love food so much.
 
Last night, after I did Day 2 of the Ab & Squat Challenge, I took a bath and discovered that I needed some TEA... So I made some Ginger Milk Tea (more about this tomorrow) and I had the teeniest tiniest dark chocolate coconut krispie treat ever (I didn't make them... Klay brought them home from work..it was too die for).
 
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m8iri622wW1rans24o1_500.gifLissa and I are basically only communicating through Funny Memes and Animal pictures on facebook. And, I'm not even sorry about it. I'm really tired of her selfish behavior, that she has rationalized into being OKAY.
 
 
There you have it, all of my confessions since last week! 
 
What do you confess?
 





 
 

6 comments:

  1. those bitches who talk a whole hell of a lot? i legit ignore them. when they go into their tirade, i just turn around and leave. don't even care.

    thanks for linking up!
    -kathy
    Vodka and Soda

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate when I have a coworker who gets on my nerves. Luckily, I work with all guys now and have zero office drama. It is freaking wonderful.

    I feel discouraged all the time about my work outs or eating. It happens to all of us.

    I would love to get paid to go grocery shopping for other people. That would be awesome! Why didn't I think of it?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keep at it girl, you will lose it. Hate when people talk to loud, not everyone needs to know your business.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love grocery shopping, so getting paid would probably be my dream job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I def have had c-workers I wanted to PUNCH but in order to maintain my job I refrain!! You know who I thought of with no inside voice? The lady on "you think you can dance". She is one of the judges and is almost always super excited and her voice is extra annoying.... but she is a nice layd.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You definitely need a GPS watch...they are amazing!! I used RunKeeper on my phone for the longest time (which worked great) but since getting a watch I will never go back!! You could get the Garmin Forerunner 10, it's a little cheaper than the others (that's the one I have and it's great!!)

    No confessions from me today...because, well...I'm perfect :) lol!

    WhatTheHeckWhyNot?

    ReplyDelete