Unfortunately this cannot be an epic weekend recap of TRAINPALOOZA... I left my phone at home, and I do not have any pictures to show and enhance the epicness of this post.
I am going to write my Top 10 from the weekend, and then later on tonight, I will post my favorite pictures with little recaps about them!
TOP 10 - TRAINPALOOZA HIGHLIGHTS
- Emry's face when he realized that the three hour drive into Pennsylvania was to go to an Amusement/Water Park... where he could ride each and every ride. Pure Joy.
- The noise Emry made, when we told him we "had to go home" and then showed up at the Red Caboose Motel... "We get to sleep in CABOOSES?!?!" Yeah, I think his head exploded into little pieces in the backseat
- Dinner at our Motel... Traditional Amish Food.. Cooked Well... Amazing portions... And the shoo fly pie (which has placed 2nd in the county for the past 5 years.) that tasted like heaven.
- Running at 6a on Saturday morning, through the farm roads, while Horse and Buggies passed me... I think they were wondering what I was running from/to.
- Breakfast at our Motel: Telling Klay, "Just because it's amazing it doesn't mean you have to finish all of it." And the puppy dog face that followed.
- The petting zoo at our motel! The Goats and the Pigs were super cute... And the horses didn't mind getting a pat... as long as they were allowed to eat while you did it.
- The Silo that was converted into a look out tower. You could see the entire county from up there!
- Riding the train for lunch... while watching the antique cars race along the train...
- The epic Train museum... With the most amazing engines you have ever seen.
- The face Emry made during our ride home, when there was ONE more surprise.
That is my top 10, and please come check me out tonight, when I post pictures and cute stories from our TRAINPALOOZA vacation.
Feel like an idiot that I forgot my cell at home (and I'm feeling withdrawl as I write this)... But, I will get through!
Happy Monday People!