People Just as Crazy as Me

Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Get over the Hump with a Blog Hop & Confessions! (8-27)

Liz @ Fitness BlondieToday, is Wednesday and you all know what that means! It means that it's Hump Day, and the "Hump Day Blog Hop". This is hosted by Fitness Blondie, an amazing and positive blog I stalk follow. I found a bunch of great new blogs to read, and a lot of new positive bloggers! I have been doing this for a while now and each week, the new bloggers I follow become like new friends... We are a support system of awesome sauce... Are we not?
 
Go check it out.. and Join in!
 
Vodka and Soda
I also, ususally link up with Vodka and Soda... I found her through the Hump Day Blog Hop over at the Fitness Blondie! However, the websense at my job has dictated her BANNED, and the reason being SEX. So, I add my link to her blog via my phone... I'm sneaky like that! Vodka and Soda was an instant "I MUST ADD THIS BLOG TO MY FEED"... I recommend you heading over and linking up with her too.. as long as your work firewall allows you too (stupid job).
 
So without further ado...

MY CONFESSIONS

http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/736x/4c/f7/33/4cf73333149466252b0622d158e470d8.jpgI am 6.28 miles away from completing my personal Running Challenge. Today, I jogged, and managed to do 5.14 miles in 55 minutes. I wanted to go farther, I wanted to push it like I did the day before. My muscles - not so much - Have you ever heard your muscles curse at you - I have - And it happened this morning.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_meivfgmb0L1r1mr1po1_500.gifFinally my bridesmaids are starting to get into the spirit of wanting to get things done for the wedding. But, not going to lie, I've just about hit my wall - and don't want to craft another single thing. I just really want it all to be done. 

http://ionegiantmag.files.wordpress.com/2014/04/anigif_enhanced-18960-1393453212-51.gif?w=660Further more, if Lissa gives me - OH YOU COULD DO THIS - I'm going to stab her with a pen. I have no more money to allocate to the extra wedding areas. I just don't HAVE it. Sorry, not sorry - you want me to do this? You do it, and you pay for it. I'm just really DONE. Crafting Wall Hit.

http://images.wikia.com/glee/images/6/6a/Really_seriously_WHAT.gifOr - "Just bring the stuff over to my house, and we can do it together!" I'm sorry, you mean that after the hoopla of my ENTIRE day (Normally a 16 hour day), you want me to pack up my crafting supplies - for MY wedding - and DRIVE OVER TO YOUR HOUSE? To do GOD knows how man hours of work - and then pack it up and DRIVE HOME? PFFFFFFT. You know, after I cook my son dinner, put him to bed, and eat something myself? You have no children - you have a busy schedule, yes - but - how about consideration for the woman who wears 3 MILLION HATS. How about this - and this is the bridezilla coming out (because she's getting tired of ME having to fit into EVERYONE ELSES WORLDS) - I'm the fucking bride - not you - I need help - COME TO ME - HELP ME - don't help me in a way CONVENIENT for YOU.

http://media.giphy.com/media/woDu0N3NcUTkI/giphy.gifI forgot to eat yesterday. I know - cardinal sin of a healthy lifestyle - I have shiny ball syndrome with my new phone - and during lunch I went and bought a case for it - and then I played with it - and forgot to eat my lunch - THEN - I worked like nuts until I left - and then there was karate - and then I went bridesmaid dress shopping with Rosalie - and then I got home and it was 7:45p and I had to do all the prep work for the next day. Just forgot. (I did eat this morning - and plan to eat REGULAR meals).

I forgot my vitamins at home - which is weird, because I know I packed them - where they went, I don't know - I'm sure they are on the counter in the kitchen - or in with the vitamins - Blonde moment.
http://25.media.tumblr.com/e86f5da7ad15ee9d4879e316b22f9a1a/tumblr_m12oprn7y01qli1dto1_r1_500.gif
Due to the increase in running this week - I've noticed that I walk normal when others are walking with me or at me or by me - but the second I am sure that no one is around - I waddle - like I've been on a horse for too long. I'm sore - and stretching is only doing so much.

I confess - that I want to just STOP doing everything - and see what happens.

I confess - that I will never let that happen - I fear failing in life.... I fear the falling of all the balls in the air. 

http://tvrecappersanonymous.files.wordpress.com/2011/08/damon-dont-judge.gifMy father and friends basically have told me I am nuts for trying to run this much in a week. I've heard "You don't have to do that." "You don't need to work towards 1/2 marathons" "There is no running police enforcing a quota" "You need to take care of your body".... Here are my answers: I do have to do that, because I made a commitment to myself to CHALLENGE myself regularly. I do not NEED to work towards 1/2 marathons - I WANT TO... and Healthy Goals are important. I am the damn running police. Seriously, either my father (and friends) thought this running thing was a FAD or that I would never push myself farther than a 5k.... I want more - I like goals - I like pushing myself - I need to push myself more in healthy ways - to combat stress and fears - then eating and sulking and stressing about them. I don't think I'm wrong.
http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lt6c8jnkxv1qh17feo2_250.gif
I confess - I've read a lot of things about a FOAM ROLLER - and have no idea what it is. I could google it - but, you know, haven't gotten around to it. *SIGHS*

I've been telling Emry that I am going to look up things he has questions about - and I keep putting it off - the list is getting SUPER long. I should get on that.

We are 1 month and 9 days from the wedding day - and I'm starting to get scared.

http://31.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lqq4hyq0GO1r0byljo1_500.gif

What are your confessions? 
Happy Wednesday!


8 comments:

  1. Congrats on the upcoming wedding! I have seen a foam roller but I've never used one. Let me know what you think about it if you do get around to trying it out. Crafting is always more fun in the beginning... then it gets annoying. Totally feel you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, that wedding date is quickly approaching, isn't it?!

    I think it is hard for people who dont set goals for themselves to understand someone's commitment to them. As long as you aren't pushing yourself too hard into physical pain...then go for it.

    I heard that foam rolling really helps and know a LOT of people who do it. I would certainly look in to it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I was looking for a September workout routine I really considered starting to train for a half marathon but I thought it would be too much in addition to yoga, kickboxing, & volleyball considering you have to run like 6 out of the 7 days a week. Home girl doesn't have the time or energy to run a minimum of 3 miles in addition to one of the above so instead I'll stick to alternating running days at 3 miles max with my other workouts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The wedding comes so fast and passes even more quickly. Try to enjoy every moment, it goes fast! Congrats and don't forget to breathe =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on running so much! That's amazing!! Keep it up!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness! hahaha who is Lissa? I just got engaged and am soooooooooooooooo DREADING the crafts part of it! ewwww. ain't nobody got time for that crap!! hahaha this cracked me up!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just love and adore you so much. Real quick: thank you for that long comment on my post yesterday; the one about head and shoulders. It was my first ever sponsored post and the company will be looking at the posts so it's good to see feedback like that. SO on to your confessions: first, girl don't make me mad at your for not eating. With the week you having, you need to eat. I'm glad your bridesmaids are so into everything for your wedding; that is a good problem to have. Is your "family member" being more supportive from the issues a weeks ago? Also, I think you take an afternoon or a day for yourself soon, maybe that will help you get back in the spirit of doing all the crafts and things for the wedding. You stay SOO busy and on the go that you're like me and may burn out. Rest before it's too late babe, you don't want to get in that deep funk like I did. You're almost there love, just a LITTTTLEEE over a month

    ReplyDelete
  8. planning a wedding sounds so stressful. dont let that make you forget about what the whole day is about though! i hear where you're coming from on the running front. i compete in bodybuilding and my friends and family constantly say things like "oh you can have a piece of chocolate its not like you're coach is here watching" but if you want to succeed you need to push on!

    ReplyDelete