People Just as Crazy as Me

Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Humpday Blog Hop & Confessions (8-20)

Liz @ Fitness BlondieToday, is Wednesday and you all know what that means! It means that it's Hump Day, and the "Hump Day Blog Hop". This is hosted by Fitness Blondie, an amazing and positive blog I stalk follow. I found a bunch of great new blogs to read, and a lot of new positive bloggers! I have been doing this for a while now and each weel, the new bloggers I follow become like new friends... We are a support system of awesome sauce... Are we not?
 
Go check it out.. and Join in!
 
Vodka and Soda
I also, ususally link up with Vodka and Soda... I found her through the Hump Day Blog Hop over at the Fitness Blondie! However, the websense at my job has dictated her BANNED, and the reason being SEX. So, I add my link to her blog via my phone... I'm sneaky like that! Vodka and Soda was an instant "I MUST ADD THIS BLOG TO MY FEED"... I recommend you heading over and linking up with her too.. as long as your work firewall allows you too (stupid job).
 
So without further ado... 

My Wednesday Confessional!
 
http://31.media.tumblr.com/01bc3f1c0987dcb1b018e5604ce10ec9/tumblr_mobvcnyCXt1sodo64o1_400.gif
 I confess that I almost got out of my car to stop a Road Rage Fight from occurring in front of Emry. On our way to camp yesterday morning (mind you it is 7a), two CARS come speeding next to me, cut me off, and fly ahead. Please note, we are not on a highway, but on a 3 lane main road, where the speed limit is only 40mph. However, we all get to the same light, and sit there. As soon as my car was completely stopped. The guy in front of me JUMPS out of his car, and starts CURSING and THROWING the middle finger all over the place. I then notice that the guy next to me is now getting out of his car... and going nose to nose with this other fuktwad, And they are really getting into it. About who was cutting off who.. and who was a superior driver, and man (obviously)... I was just about to get out... and tell them to get back in their cars... When the truck driver on the other side of me got out of his car with a lead pipe.. and told them he could settle this quick. They both (still cursing at the other) got back into their cars. TOTALLY scary... Emry was all WHOOOOOAAA MAMA!

http://33.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mb4ueqFOXr1rozti5o1_500.gifI confess that Monday was the worst commute home possible. There was an overturned vehicle on the highway (for the 2nd week in a row - some people shouldn't drive.. ever) so I decided to take the back roads home... well, so did everyone else. I was trying to get to Emry's soccer practice... and felt like I was moving backwards. I may have cursed up to the heavens a couple of times and asked God if we could do the PATIENCE LESSONS later. 

http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20111108212447/charmed/images/e/eb/Lightning_Teleportation.gifI confess that two confessions about my car and driving is a little much for one week... but, I swear.. I almost wish I had a teleportation machine, so I didn't have to deal with this anymore. But, I'm sure with that technology the fuktwads would find a way to mess it up and make it just as stressful.

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lydsbaI2gH1qbge52o1_250.gifI confess that my sister and I hashed it out last night, and I told her everything I have been feeling since I have gotten engaged, and started planning this wedding. I told her how her selfish behavior makes me feel, and that I no longer trust her. I told her she could attend the wedding, but that I was removing her from the bridal party, as I do not need any additional tension on our wedding day. And when she quickly responded with "GOOD, because I don't want to be there"... I told her I knew that, and I knew she'd been trying to tantrum her way out of it forever, and that she could have just told me she didn't want to be a part, instead of causing all this grief. That was the only bit of silence in our conversation.

I confess that I have a crazy amount of motherly pride. My son was on the front page of the sports section, along with the other male racers! You can see him clearly, and I may have bursted in to tears about how proud I was of him. He thinks he's famous now... Got to think of a way to deflate his head. Hmmmmm.

 
http://cdn2.business2community.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/Instagram_picture.jpgI confess, that I added an instagram reel on my blog, merely because I saw other people doing it.. and it seems like a lot of fun. And also, I take a lot of pictures... So, this will help me to share them with you all... I hope to be taking more pictures of the meals I prepare (and or buy)... plus allow you all to see a more personal side of me.
 
I confess, that I am just about ready to start using my own picture as my profile picture on this blog. I am finally feeling confident and safe in my own skin... I also feel as if the stress (and stressors) of the past has moved on... 
 
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-HPashP-U_n4/UF3HeBeVNiI/AAAAAAAACM8/ejEWy-C1Fc8/s1600/tumblr_lysex93xmw1ror0lro4_500.gifI confess that I have been eating a protein bar for a quick breakfast on my way down to work. (I also confess, that instead of 'work', I wrote 'earth' first... yes, obviously I'm daydreaming while I write).... ANYWHOOO... Work has been so chaotic, and I find that I have been pushing my 1st meal, snack, and 2nd meal too close together.. which was causing bloating... and me not eating properly. So... I drink about 40 ounces of water, and then I eat my protein bar... and then finish the other 10 ounces of water in my bottle. 
 
http://www.noexcusemom.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/30daywaterchallenge-314x160.jpgI'm doing the #NoExcuseWaterChallenge this month, and I have managed to drink a gallon (or be darn close) every day since the beginning of August. I find that I am peeing more, but, honestly... I am feeling more hydrated and focused. Who would have thunk?

http://www.lovethispic.com/uploaded_images/20432-Dont-Sugar-Coat.jpgI don't understand why some people hate that Maria Kang woman... she seems to be striving to be the best mom, spouse and woman she can be. Her methods may be a little blunt.. but, come on... why do we need to sugar coat EVERYTHING? 

I thought I would miss not running this week.. but overall, I haven't. My weight/strength training.. plus catching up on my Ab & Squat Challenge.. have completely kept me motivated. And, I'm sweating like a beast... and I think by the end of the week, I'm going to be doing a pullup.. unassisted... I am THAT close. 

http://pendletonfitness.files.wordpress.com/2014/01/pull-ups-meme.jpgWith that said, I'm pretty sure my aggression towards the "sister situation" has pushed me into the near pullup range. And, I'm actually grateful for the extra push.

Also... next week, I have decided to kick my running into high gear. Instead of the 15-20 miles I normally do (I really do average out at 17.5miles)... I am going to start doing 20-25 miles. I am ready to start pushing my distances.. and putting my all into my runs.

http://31.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m00tbaifuF1qcwph1o1_500.gifAfter speaking about Pumpkin Spice EVERYTHING yesterday, I instantly wanted to make a tasty dessert last night, using the left over pumpkin puree, instant oats.. and mocha cappucino yogurt... I didn't.. but, oh man... I was so tempted. 

http://33.media.tumblr.com/0138139ba38c05eb5e9d72d6a078f0c9/tumblr_my6xlanKNy1qzt7d8o1_400.gifMy father and I are on the same phone plan (it works for us)... and I'm going to hijack him when I get home from grocery shopping... and go to Verizon for our upgrade... because, I want to throw my phone out the window. (I hate you LG spectrum.. I hate you...)

Klay and I have been way more snuggly the past couple of weeks... and that makes me happy. 

We started the Ab & Squat challenge on July 29, 2014... We are do to be finished with this 30 day challenge on August 28, 2014. I am currently 3 workouts behind. I have been doing double duty since Monday.. to try and catch up. The ab work isn't killing me.. the crazy amounts of squats ARE. My plan is to catch up by Friday... I plan to finish this thing, even if it means I die trying... not really, but you know what I mean.
 
 https://p.gr-assets.com/540x540/fit/hostedimages/1380222758/570656.gif

These are my confessions... And here are my funnies:


http://www.memevalley.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/Instagram-Me.jpg 

http://allgiftsconsidered.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/nap-rollover-plan.png 
 
 http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-qjcF1dFzYmE/UM5hFnI4x_I/AAAAAAAAVQY/e8pwjSykuwM/s640/If+I+had+a+dollar+for+everytime+I+got+distracted,+I+wish+I+had+some+ice+cream.jpg


What are your confessions this week?



6 comments:

  1. Who just has a lead pipe waiting around to wave at a group of crazy men?! Glad you hashed things out with your sister, even if it wasn't the outcome you wanted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG Emry!!!! What a stud! And what is wrong with people at SEVEN AM?!!?

    I am suuuch a slacker...did 2 days of the ab and squat challenge oopsies /:

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1. I LOVE your son's name!!!! 2. I also got instagram specifically so I could add it to my blog! hahaha 3. you are freaking gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. First things first, wtf with the people on the road this week!?!?!?! I can't even imagine how scared I would have been to see those two idiots fighting next to me like that. Then again, you are in a car and they weren't at the time. Accidental hit with the car would have been legit!

    I am glad you got the stuff with your sister worked out, even if that means her saying she doesn't want to be there. It sounds like it is for the best.

    Yay Emry! He is famous, duh mom!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Holy crap with the road rage. Thank goodness the trucker got out and put a stop to it. Luckily he didn't actually use the pipe!

    I am sorry to hear about getting into w/your sister. Sometimes that is the only way to clear the air - maybe not the way you planned it but at least it is resolved. I guess I'm gonna have to look into this cool Instagram thing for my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I seriously can't stop with the Instagram, I love it so much. I really don't want summer to be over but I also really want to wear boots and eat something pumpkin, I think it's in my DNA.

    ReplyDelete