People Just as Crazy as Me

Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Blog Hopping Hump Day Fun (9-3)

Liz @ Fitness BlondieToday, is Wednesday and you all know what that means! It means that it's Hump Day, and the "Hump Day Blog Hop". This is hosted by Fitness Blondie, an amazing and positive blog I stalk follow. I found a bunch of great new blogs to read, and a lot of new positive bloggers! I have been doing this for a while now and each week, the new bloggers I follow become like new friends... We are a support system of awesome sauce... Are we not?
 
Go check it out.. and Join in!
 
Vodka and Soda
I also, ususally link up with Vodka and Soda... I found her through the Hump Day Blog Hop over at the Fitness Blondie! However, the websense at my job has dictated her BANNED, and the reason being SEX. So, I add my link to her blog via my phone... I'm sneaky like that! Vodka and Soda was an instant "I MUST ADD THIS BLOG TO MY FEED"... I recommend you heading over and linking up with her too.. as long as your work firewall allows you too (stupid job).
 
So without further ado..

MY CONFESSIONS
http://31.media.tumblr.com/b0633b09feb4ca38736f61e67979e326/tumblr_mpkjhpBEDY1qes485o1_500.gif

http://25.media.tumblr.com/a9c00d733fd9c7133e97ce4ef370bf24/tumblr_mrsatz2ZAd1sqjj4no1_250.gifEmry woke up at 445am this morning - and was too excited to go back to bed. After one failed attempt of putting him back to bed, with his radio on, I let him sit up with me as I packed my brief case and got my stuff together so I could go to the work gym. THEN: I may have (read: Totally did this) put him in my bed, with a sleeping Klay, with Phineas and Ferb on my TV. And, I may have giggled to myself (read: aloud) as I shut the bedroom door and left the house. Nothing says love, like icicle toes from your 7 year old! Truth be told, Klay said Emry gave him until 6a. Still darn early - being as which the bus doesn't come until 8:20a. Hehehehe

http://media.giphy.com/media/og1FGfFVAaDII/giphy.gifI confess that I pushed myself to exhaustion on the treadmill this morning. I haven't used the hill setting on a treadmill since - well - the end of June? So, with my normal hill setting (there is no regression - only progression) I began to do negative splits to 5 miles. It's go big or go home - right? Well 48 minutes and 25 seconds later - I made it to 5 miles. I tried to grab a picture - but, I was at that point where focusing wasn't happening - and I totally blurred the shot. DARN! I grabbed my water bottle and the rest of my gear - and made my way to the locker room; where my glucose tabs were. I ended up not needing them, but, it was very good to get me into a cold locker room - and actually break a sweat - I was able to take my time getting cleaned up for work - and I'm still at my computer earlier than I normally am! w00t w00t! 

http://media.tumblr.com/1a54e379eab763792e0dbd0b0c30ff77/tumblr_inline_n9fd7snVFC1shrb8p.gifI confess that Klay just sent me the picture of Emry getting on the bus - and I had to post it instantly on Instagram - My kid is TOO cute. **SIGHS** I am THAT mom. (Totally, not sorry about it either)

http://24.media.tumblr.com/d417dabdb3f7abfd8309e370e5c5a68b/tumblr_mlzj5aIZt51qevkgco1_500.gifI confess that I am using the nutrition aspect of the MapMyRun app - so I can keep focused on what exactly I am putting in my body. What's good about is, it tells me how many calories to maintain the weight I am at - and does not scare me into thinking I am eating too much. Other apps give you this miniscule number - which always freaked me out - With my activity level, and current weight, I can eat about 2200 calories a day (to maintain and properly fuel) - If I'm on the straight and narrow, I get really close to that number - But, it does really help me to make wiser decisions. 

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-889koBZoTBc/U3WMcID7PaI/AAAAAAAAFOU/Hc7njiYWRMg/s1600/tumblr_lnla0byUs81qhbdo6o1_r1_400.gifI am having anxiety about the wedding being 32 days away. And am completely funneling them into my B2BHBM. Need a distraction - a healthy distraction. Hahaha

http://media.tumblr.com/cacfc35af2d12428e32a87a6e4df5bc2/tumblr_inline_mmonhvJHrq1qz4rgp.gifEven though I was hot, sweaty, and on the verge of exhaustion an hour ago... I am no FREEZING in my office with a blanket on my legs and a sweater on. Why are all office buildings like big WALK IN FREEZERS?

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m8u9vmOtOu1rqbcss.gifDriving in to work (for the gym) at 515am used to be relaxing - now, it's like EVERYONE does it. Tell me why other drivers have the insensate need to ride my bumper at the ass crack of dawn? I'm going 15 above the speed limit as it is - GO AWAY. I am not below brake checking you when I know you are drinking your morning coffee... And the truth is - I want you to spill it, because it's probably Dunkin Donuts Pumpkin Coffee - and I can't have that for another 32 days.

Tell me why - Dairy Queen feels the need to broadcast the Pumpkin Pie Blizzard commercial on the very day that I am locking down. It's like they KNOW! (Big Brother much?)


I confess that it REALLY PISSES ME OFF - when people at work move my food in the break room refridgerator. I don't have a lot: 1 bento box, 1 piece of fruit, and usually a yogurt. Everything else is kept in my office. SO - in the morning, I put my stuff in the most OUT OF THE WAY area of the fridge - only to find that 2 hours later - someone has separated my items. SERIOUSLY? SERIO-FRICKING-LY? The fruit is on TOP of the bento box - on the tiniest smallest shelf in the whole DARN FRIDGE - Is it hard to tell that they are TOGETHER - that they are COMPANIONS (as it were). If you are going to move my food - move them to the same place. 

Those are my Wednesday Confessions -
What do you confess?



6 comments:

  1. I just started feeling a bit under the weather today, like I'm getting a cold. I think it might be because I go from my freezing cold ice box office to the outside hot sticky hummid weather every day....I swear they try to freeze us out here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy First Day of School to Emry!
    I have been such a slacker lately. I have got to get back into kicking ass again!
    Have a great day!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow! I can't believe your wedding is 32 days away!! I remember a long while back a blog post you made about being frustrated with your man because you were hoping he would propose already. Now he has and you are about to be married! AWWWWWWWWWW! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these link ups to meet new blog buddies too...
    That Friends GIF is hilarious!!

    OH MY LORD - I just told my husband the same thing about the Dairy queen pumpkin blizzards... I don't even LIKE blizzards but my niece had me try one of those last year & it was AMAZING!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awe. First day of school! You guys start late, school started down here a month ago! Haha!

    I HATE when food commercials are on. They should be banned! Damn their temptations!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great job on your treadmill run. I know what you mean about those dairy queen commercials though. They are evil!

    ReplyDelete