People Just as Crazy as Me

Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Humpday Confessions (9-17)

Liz @ Fitness BlondieToday, is Wednesday and you all know what that means! It means that it's Hump Day, and the "Hump Day Blog Hop". This is hosted by Fitness Blondie, an amazing and positive blog I stalk follow. I found a bunch of great new blogs to read, and a lot of new positive bloggers! I have been doing this for a while now and each week, the new bloggers I follow become like new friends... We are a support system of awesome sauce... Are we not?
Go check it out.. and Join in!
Vodka and Soda
I also, ususally link up with Vodka and Soda... I found her through the Hump Day Blog Hop over at the Fitness Blondie! However, the websense at my job has dictated her BANNED, and the reason being SEX. So, I add my link to her blog via my phone... I'm sneaky like that! Vodka and Soda was an instant "I MUST ADD THIS BLOG TO MY FEED"... I recommend you heading over and linking up with her too.. as long as your work firewall allows you too (stupid job).
So without further ado..

My Confessions

http://www.mnu.edu/mnublogs/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/tumblr_inline_mudm6hHRo61rnvwt1.gifI am procrastinating on proof reading - AGAIN... and will do so all week - because I hate it so. With that said, I think I still should be able to get most of it done by Friday - it's a good goal, at least.

The spelling test did in fact come home last night - and it had TWO grades on it. The first grade was the spelling of the actual words on the list and the second grade had to do with sentence structure and correctness. 
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ma5nmlDSm01rp1v9uo1_500.gifYes, you read that write, without properly preparing them for what was coming - the teacher read them 3 sentences which encompassed MOST of the spelling words - and some others - and had the 2nd graders WRITE THEM. I have a major issue with this; well actually major issues. Please forgive me, if any of you are teachers, I am not condemning your kind - just this one in particular.The teacher sends home a letter with the graded spelling test - "This is what you should expect from a spelling test". I'm sorry, shouldn't this letter have come home BEFORE the test? So that, I don't know, maybe the students could be properly prepared? No - that sounds silly *SARCASM* Emry did well on the spelling of the List Words - but got 2 out of 4 on sentence structure. He has never been asked to write full sentences before the beginning of this year - and trying to test a small child - in a large group - on their listening comprehension - is asinine. Yeah, maybe the second marking period - but the 2nd week of school? Without proper notice? You got to be joking me. But, I digress. Now that we know what to expect - a little late mind you - I will be quizzing Emry on the spelling words by reading him sentences containing them. *Twitch* *Twitch*

http://media.tumblr.com/49edde38dd2ee3e470e473735b037fed/tumblr_inline_n7dc4yCmQV1s5jo86.gifLast night, we skipped karate, so I could come home - get some required housework done, and so Emry could decompress. Last week he was engaged for 6 out of the 7 days - rapid fire schedule - no relaxation - So, I figured one day off, would be in his benefit!

http://bookriotcom.c.presscdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/obviously-rdj.gifI may have had loaded tater tots for dinner last night - they may have had a couple spoonfuls of Salsa, a slice of cheese and some spicy seasonings - they may have - and totally were delicious. I have no regrets.

http://www.blogforchoice.com/No%20not%20gonna%20happen.gifI confess that I secretly hate other mothers - I really do. Just because I'm a mom - doesn't mean we are going to be bosom buddies. Just because our kids are on the same soccer team, and we both send them to after school activities - does not mean they're going to be best friends either. If they chose to be - then fine - but, I am not pushing my son on anyone - especially when he tells me how this kid laughs at others - and says things that hurts peoples feelings. Nope - she may be cute and cuddly on the outside to her mother - but all the kids see her for the bully she is. Sorry not Sorry - no playdates from this mom.

There is a bread buffet in our break room - of fresh baked breads from the local bakery - It smells delicious - I just want to eat ALL of it. 

http://media.tumblr.com/7852fde2434ee042d267046f22e51b1e/tumblr_inline_n02pirNkAx1rzlc6h.gifI am totally rocking my winter suede boots with fur trim today - They are comfy - and warm. And my legs appreciate them - especially since I could see my breath while pumping my gas this morning.

I'm sorry - I saw my breath this morning - WHY IS IT THIS COLD? Jeez louise - Mother nature, get your $#!T together - either it's WARM or COLD - none of this Freezing mornings - Hot Afternoon bull$#!ts - Don't make me come find you!


http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ln00uxVWdM1qlw87mo1_500.gifI brake checked this loser who was riding my butt this morning during the commute - There is traffic moron - give me a little distance - Oh wait - I can help you with that - Do you need me to find you an extra pair of pants? Because I know you totally soiled yourself after I scared you with my brake lights. I'm not even sorry - not a little bit- If I can see the plaque on your grimy yellow teeth - you are DRIVING TOO CLOSE TO ME.

These are my confessions! What are yours?
Happy Wednesday!

5 comments:

  1. loaded tater tots?! Where was my invite? =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha I LOVE your mama bear confessions! I think I'll be the same way some day, especially with other moms.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally agree that requirements should be known prior to the test. Brake checks went out the window when I saw someone get rear-ended. It brought flash backs of me getting rear ended many years prior. Besides, I have a pretty car and neck issues to deal with :)

    Bread buffet goes against everything I just wrote about! LOL. I could not imagine being friends with moms just for playdates. there are other moms who are cool and the kids are good too :)

    As for the loaded tots- they sound delish!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mmmmm loaded tater tots! You know I am always down with those!

    I cant even with that teacher. Cant even!!!

    I want the pug in the coat! Ahhhh!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. this morning when i was driving to work, it was 8C. that's motherfuc*king cold in F. LOL

    thanks for linking up!

    -kathy
    Vodka and Soda

    ReplyDelete