The countdown is 33 days.
In 33 days, Klay and I will be tying the proverbial knot...
I have some goals for this next month, and they are to get me to my Bridal Best.
These goals will help me to achieve the:
(aka: Bride to Be Healthy Beast Mode.)
- Workout 6 days per week.
- Add 30 minutes of HIIT into lunchtime and before bed.
- Go back to the steady running I did before the summer started - Add 1 long run a week.
- Take video of me doing a pull up
- The cleanest eating possible
- No Dairy
- No Complex Carbs
- No Cheat meals - sorry, not sorry I can cheat meal my way through my reception.
- Best Skin Ever
- BB Cream and Mascara - That's it!
- Exfoliate, Mosturize aka: Treat my skin like a GODDESS.
- Stay Hydrated
- Stay away from Caffeine - sorry Pumpkin Coffee - I'll binge drink you after the wedding.
- 100+ ounces of water daily.
- Be Well Rested
- No more staying up with Klay to snuggle in front of the TV - get to bed at a reasonable time.
- No more using the TV as a nightlight - I always end up more tired the next morning.
- Stretching and Meditation whenever possible.
- I'm already pretty active - so giving myself specific extra fitness goals was key
- I eat pretty healthy - but, ever since the summer started, I've been allowing WAY more crud then I should. Dairy and Complex carbs makes you bloat - and ain't nobody got time for that.
- My skin is very sensitive and problematic. If I cut out even the moderate makeup use, and up my daily routine - I will be sure to have GLOWING skin by W-Day.
- Water is key - but, Caffeine isn't - And I was so looking forward to the pumpkin spice creme brulee coffee at Dunkin Donuts - I hope Klay doesn't mind, but on October 6th - I'm going to drink 2 of those!
- Rest is so important, and I've been letting that slack. I've been wanting to spend more time with Klay in the evenings - and I've really been using the "nightlight" excuse way too much. I need to stretch more and really let me mind rest - so I plan to do that before bed every night - I need to be the best me I can be....
I hope to be able to give everyone weekly updates as to this list - and let you know my strengths and weaknesses.
I also hope to document this month via instagram ! Come follow me! And I'll follow you back!!
What about you? Any goals for this month?
For my married friends out there - did you do something similar before your big day? Share any tips?