People Just as Crazy as Me

Tuesday, November 4, 2014

HELP ME! I need new music!

Today - for the first time in a while, I popped my headphones in - and drowned out the world while I lifted. And I learned a couple of things:

  1. A large portion of my music is from the 90's
  2. A good amount of that music is Evanescence
  3. I need to stop downloading Emry 'Kidz Bop' music
  4. I need better playlists
  5. One cannot lift while listening to Broadway Musicals
  6. It has been a long time since I updated my iTunes - 
  7. I could delete half of my music and not be upset.
So needless to say - I think I need to really start purging my iPod and adding some new music.

This is where you guys come in -

SUGGESTIONS???

I am looking for music to run by, lift by, dance out in my car by, meditate by, clean the house by.
JUST ALL NEW MUSIC!!!

So, if you could - comment below - what are you listening to right now? Top favorite 3 songs to exercise by? ANYTHING!

And for your trouble, I now present to you a very unattractive picture of me lifting - 70lb power squats! My last set - I tried with 80lbs. My legs ache.. but, it is so worth it!

A photo posted by Kateri Von Steal (@katvonsteal) on

Your adding to my playlists - will help me to really HIT the gym! 

But seriously, let's give you something to smile at... FUNNY TIME!

https://33.media.tumblr.com/785373a842803ff8a1d066f67895d991/tumblr_ne7z0f3YZJ1tdscmao3_400.gif
This is how I felt like this morning - when I tried to leave my bed.
 
No more colds - No more colds

http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20140615015019/nickfanon/images/7/73/DANCING-DOG-GIF-1308423189.gif
Dance for me DANCE FOR ME!

It's the darn truth - it's also election day - have you voted?

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/--V5u80-oqg0/Uff83S6HTyI/AAAAAAAAOBI/c5HhPaoKoiU/s1600/kid-lifting-weights.gif
This kid scares me - and makes me laugh - so weird

I know I have friends on my FB who probably feel this way.

http://reactiongifs.me/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/girls-car-dancing-on-friday.gif
This is why I need new music - so I can do this - and exactly what is this?
  
We all have a friend like this - we love and hate this friend at the same time.
  
http://collegecandy.files.wordpress.com/2013/03/tumblr_lywslpx6ol1rn51bno1_500.gif?w=500&h=300
I have never had 5 cups of coffee in a row - but some days I feel like I need it.
 Ok well there you go! Lots of Funny!

COMMENT BELOW - WHAT ARE YOUR FAVORITE JAMS?!

3 comments:

  1. Ohhhhh gilmore girls gifs......always the best! What kind of music do you like listening to when working out? I have lots of suggestions!

    ReplyDelete
  2. For rock i like In this Moment, Thousand Foot Krutch, Devour the Day, Earshot and Evans Blue. Those always get me pumped.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That kid!!!! I bet his dad is something else...
    I think my heart would explode with 5 cups.
    I actually run to Broadway music :) So I'm no help to you.

    ReplyDelete