People Just as Crazy as Me

Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Humpday Blog Hop with Confessions (11-5)

Liz @ Fitness BlondieToday, is Wednesday and you all know what that means! It means that it's Hump Day, and the "Hump Day Blog Hop". This is hosted by Fitness Blondie, an amazing and positive blog I stalk follow. I found a bunch of great new blogs to read, and a lot of new positive bloggers! I have been doing this for a while now and each week, the new bloggers I follow become like new friends... We are a support system of awesome sauce... Are we not?
Go check it out.. and Join in!
 
I use this day also for confessions... there was this kick butt link-up - but, it is no more... *cries in pillow* But, I still like confessing: SO!
 
 
MY CONFESSIONS
 
http://media.tumblr.com/dd69fead695b0a0a4e883c47949a1e00/tumblr_inline_mqto8i5NOx1qz4rgp.gifI confess that I am sitting on my couch - after moving from my bed - and it is about 11am. My stomach turned upside down this morning. I made an executive decision - and stayed home. And here is the real confession : I downright refuse to do anything other than pee and wash my hands in the office bathroom. I have a major issue with public restrooms - and would rather wreck my entire urinary system, then use a disgusting public restroom. There are some nice ones, and those are the exception. With those exceptions only hovering is acceptable. Please, tell me I'm not alone here.
 
http://cdn.someecards.com/someecards/usercards/MjAxMy1hODUxY2ViOTkyYzgwOTgx_5136be9d317fe.png My co worker, Adrienne, came to me yesterday and dropped some information about the Whole30 diet/plan on my desk. And basically said we are doing this (starting today). I looked at some recipes, I analyzed the plan - and it doesn't look THAT hard.. but, there are somethings that worry me - like the no grain or bean thing - And then - I realize that Thanksgiving is less than 30 days away. HOW THE HECK AM I GOING TO DO THIS?

http://cdn.someecards.com/someecards/filestorage/sorry-sick-day-due-get-well-ecard-someecards.jpg
I feel so awful right now, and in my head I thought that I would just be better by now - and that I would spend the rest morning in the gym. Total backfire there...

Klay has planned a great day trip for he and I this weekend. I confess, that even though I know we need to alone time - that I wish it wasn't this weekend. 1) It's not the best week in my 28 day month (if you know what I mean) and 2) I have absolutely nothing to wear. 

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_llkl1yqaZ21qjutzao1_400.gif
 
http://treasure.diylol.com/uploads/post/image/184607/resized_the-most-interesting-man-in-the-world-meme-generator-i-don-t-always-watch-tv-but-when-i-do-there-s-nothing-on-0740a5.jpgWhy is there never anything on TV? Especially when all you can do is lay around and do nothing? It's a conspiracy I tell you. A damn conspiracy.

https://38.media.tumblr.com/9c7dcff435c0a44770c12a3287ff4c78/tumblr_ndant7MeYN1t49cm4o1_400.gifOh - creepy - I've been noticing that Emry has been talking to himself. Like on a regular basis. But, what creeps me out, it's as if he is holding a conversation with someone else. I ask him if he is talking to someone and he says no. I ask him if he knows that he is talking to himself - and he says yes. But can't tell me why he does it. Only child problems? I don't know, but this morning - when he was doing his chore of sweeping the bathrooms - I heard him say - to no one - "Yeah, this is one of my chores. Yeah, I have to do both bathrooms." CREEEEEEPY
 
You know, I feel really bad for Thanksgiving. I mean, as far as BIG holidays go it is really fricking over looked. Halloween was not even a week ago - and I am already seeing Christmas decorations, hearing Christmas music - and noticing a whole bunch of CHRISTMAS RETAIL CHEER... WTH? I mean seriously, Thanksgiving isn't even here yet, and it doesn't seem to get any hoopla except for a couple end caps of themed napkins and paper plates? Just seems wrong to me.
 
http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/77/d4/be/77d4be370b8ad3c55dbffee51a70f227.jpg

That's all I got today. I hope I feel better tomorrow - and - I hope everyone else is having a great Wednesday.

6 comments:

  1. ok, that kid gif IS NOT OK. warn a bitch, next time!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My ex was an only child and he told me he talked to himself when he was a kid so hopefully that is all it is. Bummer about the weekend trip during this time of month but you are married, after all, so it shouldn't stop your trip!

    I cannot believe you are still sick, hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry you weren't feeling well! I hope you feel better! I know what you mean about there never being anything on TV. How is that possible?!?!

    Me and a few coworkers were talking about a 21 day detox of sugar, dairy, alcohol and some other things that one of the guys in our office does. We all agreed we wouldn't speak of such a thing until after the first of the year because Thanksgiving. Cookies. Pies. Christmas. All of the parties. All of the food. Annnnnd one of my favorite seasonal beers is coming out this month! You are crazy for doing Whole 30 right now! Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry you weren't feeling well either. My Dad totally talks to himself too. Creeps me out sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. good for you for taking a day off- hope you feel better!

    You can DEF do it with whole30! Thanksgiving can be a cheat meal (: Excited to read how this goes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LMAO you always have the best gifs! Also you always hear about kids having imaginary friends and think it's totally normal for kids to do that. That is unless it's your own child. Then it's creepy. I'm sure he is just a happy kid with a big imagination and sometimes gets bored. I do. Which is why I talk to myself daily. I seriously have huge conversations with like nobody. It's strange but I like it. And before you ask...yes I did take my medication today :)

    ReplyDelete