People Just as Crazy as Me

Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Wednesday Confessions (11-12)

Liz @ Fitness BlondieToday, is Wednesday and you all know what that means! It means that it's Hump Day, and the "Hump Day Blog Hop". This is hosted by Fitness Blondie, an amazing and positive blog I stalk follow. I found a bunch of great new blogs to read, and a lot of new positive bloggers! I have been doing this for a while now and each week, the new bloggers I follow become like new friends... We are a support system of awesome sauce... Are we not?
Go check it out.. and Join in!
 
I use this day also for confessions... there was this kick butt link-up - but, it is no more... *cries in pillow* But, I still like confessing: SO!
 
Kat's Confessions 
 
http://www.quickmeme.com/img/45/451c458db4dcbc1bbb9e7919d6b3ec872a05d9a77c197b4367cba27de8b049a3.jpgI checked out the contractor - the one who was giving me flooring, and ladder access to my attic. I checked him out - because, quite frankly, he's hot. Just saying. Now, I felt a pang of guilt about this. Let's be honest, we all check out the hot male actors - they are not exactly REAL people in our worlds - so it's safe. This was a tangible human being, in my home - and I was like "LOOK AT THAT ASS" - well, that's not exactly what I thought - but, you get my drift, No? With this said, while discussing the amazing work he did, with Klay, I also mentioned, "Not for nothing - he's hot - sorry, not sorry" Klay smiled and giggled. We call it as we see it - I even will tell him when I find a girl pretty. I just notice these things and beauty (of any form) is something that should not be ignored.
 
http://cdn.someecards.com/someecards/usercards/MjAxMy0xYjA3MGI5YTAyMDJlNmU1.pngI confess that I felt very accomplished, and extremely proud of myself - when the Master of our dojang announced to the class that I'd be testing for 4 belts ahead of where I am now, and why. It felt good to be recognized. It also felt good, that my muscle memory is coming back faster and faster. I find great joy in Tae Kwon Do. 
 
http://runeatrepeat.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/hot-ass-mess.gifMy husband is a sweaty sweaty gorilla. Don't laugh, I'm not being funny - it is true, and sometimes (read: most times) it is really GROSS. Okay, I'm laughing now, so join me. I swear, we need to talk to a doctor about this - Could it be that he is covered in hair? I mean, Long Hair, Beard, and manly chest - LOTS OF HAIR - Is he part werewolf?  During TKD last night, we did a few drills - and 20 minutes in, there were really scary sweat marks all over his shirt. I kept giggling and giggling. Glad it wasn't a sparring night, or else he might have kicked my butt (literally and figuratively).

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mdezqyEqgb1r68d1so1_500.gifI hate being an over achiever. Well, that isn't always true. But, as of right this second, it is. I helped out a different department today - by creating new tracking sheets for 2 states. This was so they could double (and triple) check their information. NOW - the head of this department is wondering if I could do this was ALL the states (that we oversee) during this time of the year, starting next year. That's 16 states and over 1000 people. Yes, it's just one additional thing I have to do in a year. Grand scheme, not so bad. But, if I didn't handle the request so efficiently and quickly - it would have never happened. GRAR. 
 
And, honestly, with that said, my favorite funny of the week:

http://cdn.someecards.com/someecards/usercards/1328833482557_5866937.png 

Honestly, that is all I have today - It's been a slow week! Hahaha! What do you confess?

3 comments:

  1. If you find a job browsing Pinterest, get me on board too! And werewolves are known for their heat if you recall from Twilight. The Originals tell us that as long as you dont kill anyone, you wont break the werewolf curse of turning on the full moon....so just be sure that doesn't happen. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I don't know who is gonna pay me for reading blogs while drinking cider. Such a shame, cause I'm amazing at it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha! I like what Morgan and the funny about Pinterest said! I might even quit my day job. Great job at moving up 4 levels. Holy crap! That is pretty amazing, congrats!

    I never used to feel guilty if I noticed someone was hot (opposite sex) and I would even comment out loud but my bf doesn't do that about chics so I keep it to myself now. Except if I think a girl is hot/pretty ... then I say it out loud. Or if it is a celebrity. He's a different kinda breed. LOL. I like it that Klay just giggled.

    ReplyDelete