People Just as Crazy as Me

Wednesday, December 3, 2014

#HashtagHumpDay - Yay! A new link-up on Wednesdays!!!!

 Today, is Wednesday and you all know what that means! It means that it's Hump Day! Usually I link up with Fitness Blondie, but, recently, my girl has been taking a siesta from the blogging... I MISS YOU LIZ!!!!!!!!!!! 

But, then, today - I saw it, like a bright shining North Star... A NEW HUMPDAY LINKUP!!!!!!!! Lauren and Laura are going into their second week of #HashtagHumpDay !!!!! The rules are so simple and let's put it this way #gottoloveit
 

#Hashtaghumpday @ Genuinely Lauren
 
I normally use this day for confessions - but, honestly, I really don't have any today - so, I'm just going to let you know what's going on, and how I'm feeling... #wishihadaglamorouslife
 
http://31.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lmaquoQ2E41qc2jhfo1_500.gif
 
Last night was our regular Taekwon Do evening, and I swear, after a very intense adult class I was done. There was no second class, no Hapkido, no nothing. I made up an excuse that Emry had a math test in the morning, and then we practically crawled to the car. #noregrets #exhausted #thoughtiwasgoingtodie
 
http://38.media.tumblr.com/66c225d8fa16ec449440b8f8db343dee/tumblr_n541lb6v2F1st362yo1_400.gif
 
I rescheduled my hair appointment for this Saturday, and this morning on the drive in, I had this thought that I want a NEW style.... That I want a very edgy style. So, my thoughts on the matter is, I'm going to tell her to try and keep it as long as possible, but to use her imagination. #thiscouldbescary #iamnotthisbrave #dangerwillrobinson
 
https://31.media.tumblr.com/81ade891e2a3d87a64fd676a70c833f8/tumblr_msmbi3JJmD1shabqvo1_500.gif
 
I really want to go big with this years Holiday Decorating - so, even though I haven't discussed this with my husband, I've decided that the inside and the outside should both decked out... you know, with #boughsofholly - This may mean (read: it totally means) that I am going to dip into our savings and get some really kick ass outdoor decorations..... Move over Griswold Family - I am COMING THROUGH! #sorrynotsorry #ilikeshinythings

 http://new2.fjcdn.com/thumbnails/comments/5318800+_cabb5f75ac76ddc5b458378379383288.jpg
 
I can't wait to drive through the neighborhood and look at all of the Christmas displays. There is a house 30 minutes north of us, that does one of those lights to music displays - - - - I really want to go see that this year. #imlikeakid
 
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-24rxA_n9UYo/Tt-VklbgGtI/AAAAAAAABNc/uwLaub84vyQ/s1600/ChristmasLightDisplayFlash.gif
 
I realized over the weekend, that this may be one of the last years that I get a Santa picture out of Emry - - - He already does not believe in the Easter Bunny, and that's because the dude in the giant bunny suit just "Can't be really Mama". So, this year, I'm going to make sure that I get the best (and probably final) Santa Picture ever. #mybabyisgrowingup #wahhhhh #santaisreal

http://us105fm.com/files/2013/12/christmas8.gif

So there you have it - just my random thoughts this Wednesday!
If you haven't gone over - go check out Laura and Lauren's link up. 

Happy Wednesday!!!!


 

7 comments:

  1. Every time I make a hair appointment I think - this will be the time I go drastically different! It's yet to happen so I hope you do it for the both of us LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know that whenever I am wanting something different with my hair I must consult my sister (she's a hairstylist) on it first. Most of the time I kinda do what she tells me, but I like to think I had the idea first :)

    Yes, someone else loves the lights show like me! I'm a child about it and I definitely embrace it.

    Thanks for linking up with us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am like a kid when it comes to Christmas too! Give me all the music, movies and holiday decor! I want to do all the corny Christmas things and go see all of the lights! It warms my heart to drive through my neighborhood on my way home from work and see all the Christmas trees through the windows all lit up :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha! I love that you put a shot of Elf jumping up and down over Santa while talking about E and maybe being his last Santa year! This Christmas light displays are my favorite and there is a neighborhood about an hour away where all the houses join in. The street is just lit up and everyone walks through it. The owners of the houses usually sit outside with their fire pits and say Merry Christmas to all the passers by. One of them has a nativity scene in their backyard and they let people come through to view it. It is really cool.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am not adventurous with my hair. I barely get it trimmed. I shall live vicariously through you. Elf is my favorite movie ever! Get one last picture and milk it for all it's worth.

    ReplyDelete
  6. YAY! Thanks for linking up! I also love those houses where the music plays with the lights and I'm totally all for you going all out for Christmas. The husband should accept it - I mean it's Christmas for goodness sake!!! Good luck with the hair update - I recently chopped mine (ok like back in August) and I love it! Totally different from what I had before and it's so nice to have a change. Hopefully you trust your hairdresser though to give them free reign. Happy belated hump day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I SO agree with decorating the inside and outside! Duh!!!

    ReplyDelete