People Just as Crazy as Me

Wednesday, January 28, 2015

For now - It's so long

I've been trying to write this post for days now.

And, it doesn't get any easier as I try now.

I love this blog - I love how much it has grown.
I love the friends I have made here - and the support system that comes with it.

I just can't write anymore.

I can't do much of anything as of recently....

I got hurt - fractured metatarsals - so running hasn't been happening.
The migraines came back - So focusing on the computer to type, or to work - hasn't been fun.
I'm sad - because of the above - because of other things... I'm just lost.

And - I just need to simplify.
I need to be able to work, so I am cutting the other ... distractions. Regardless of how rewarding and calming they have served in the past.

All I want to do is shut down. Just stay in bed - Depression is real - Injuries and Ailments do that.

SO - I look forward to the day when I can regroup, and make my way back here.

Please - if you want to stay in touch - add me on Instagram - and or find me on Pinterest....

And for those who want it - leave a comment below - and I'll email you my facebook name.

So - at least when I am having a better day - we can connect via those sites.

So - for now - So long, Farewell.

 http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lh7gzo8HO81qcm5zgo1_500.gif


7 comments:

  1. :( I am sorry that you are having a hard time right now. I would love to connect with you on Facebook at least! I sure will miss seeing you around blog land. I was just thinking the other day that I hadn't seen you post lately.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry you're injured and not feeling up to it all. It can certainly be overwhelming, everything at once!

    Find me on Facebook, I'm Stephanie Mellor Doyle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry you are injured. Hope you get better soon! I think we are following each other on instagram! Stay in touch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry you are not feeling well. I am now following you on Instagram and Pinterest.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sorry you are't feeling well. Do what you have to do to get yourself happy and healthy....that's what's important! Remember to just take each day one day at a time. Stay in touch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This makes me sad, not just because you're hurt but because you're hurting. Please email me whenever you want. I am way too intimately involved with depression and totally understand.

    I'd love to connect on FB (I'm not comfortable leaving my full name but you know it from email so please find me and we can chat).

    Thoughts and hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I will definitely be keeping in touch on Instagram and I think I am following on Pinterest but will have to check. I totally understand and I look forward to hearing your injury has improved!

    ReplyDelete