People Just as Crazy as Me

Thursday, June 4, 2015

Thursday Thoughts - Ughhh What

So - I went a little nuts - and I decided to keep track of all of my June Goals - that I needed a chart. OCD much? Yup... can't help it - structure really helps me to focus.

So, This (hopefully) will make me accountable - and make sure that I make the best effort to get all of my stuff done. As you can see, I have quite literally hit the ground running.

I hope that I can continue this momentum throughout the month. 26 more days. How many days until you turn activities into a habit - 16? I don't remember.

I recently alluded to the fact that I was getting added responsibilities (with a title change - sort of like a promotion), and a raise along with it. Well, I have started a third of the responsibilities for the new aspect of my job... And I know it's going to take a lot of time to figure out. I am hoping that I am able to take the time every work day to blog - and to really get immersed in this before it's "crazy time" starts. What about the raise, you ask...... Well - funny thing about that, more responsibilities does equal more $ - but it depends on how much of my time these responsibilities take. I will get this raise when my annual evaluation comes around... in six months.

So not cool, I don't know how to fight it. I should just be happy it's coming - - - right?

Went to TKD last night, so my hubby and I could formally talk to the owner about our feelings with the crazed Teenager. It was decided that he would speak to this family - give them one more chance - and also that this little girl is not to spar with me until the heat dies down. Another decision I am not pleased with, especially because the kick she landed on me (in my chest mind you) is seriously bruised. Husband wants me to go to get an x-ray today, and during my lunch break - I am. We explained that to the owner - and he is taking this seriously, but he needs to follow certain steps, and I have to respect that.

I'm just afraid that this x-ray is going to reveal a true injury. I've had broken ribs before, so I know it's not that - but, I'm certain a doctor is going to tell me that testing next week is out of the question.... And, if I can't test because of this childs inability to control herself - than I am going to have a serious problem. Am I wrong?

I have thoughts - on this Caitlyn Jenner thing. I need to remind you that I don't care. Seriously, I don't care whether or not he's a he or he became a she - I don't think it needs to be as publicized as it's being... But, one thing stuck out - I heard on the radio over the past few days, and in brief articles over social media - that this was NOT DONE to gain further publicity. But - then this morning I hear that there is now a reality show in the works. I'm sorry - - -- CONTRADICTION MUCH???

And this is how I felt the conversation went:

Caitlyn said:

http://ak-hdl.buzzfed.com/static/2015-04/27/10/enhanced/webdr03/anigif_original-grid-image-3766-1430145470-11.gif  

And Kim was like:

https://media2.giphy.com/media/c99BRPcnrkHf2/200_s.gif 

Followed by a producer saying:

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m8gedm8V2K1qbh0eio2_500.gif 

My one sick thought is - will the same production company cover this show? And will Kris Jenner be his manager - because I will physically throw up if that happens. Twisted Family.

Seriously, I am done - These people need to fall off the face of the earth - just disappear already.

ANYWHOOOOOO - - - It's Thursday, I plan on getting ready for our next Steampunk event tonight - finding Emry's garb and making sure it still fits. 

And picking up my clarinet or guitar sometime before bed!

Happy Thursday Peeps!

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/3d/7f/98/3d7f982a78b3794d1741f22f1bcd1ee8.jpg


6 comments:

  1. With all the hype over Caitlyn Jenner now, Kris has still yet to make a comment or a good luck. I find that interesting and more so a jealousy move on her part. But whatever makes them happy, that's all that matters!

    Stopping by from the link up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that's brilliant!!! Way to hold yourself accountable! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  3. That teenager has some serious rage issues. That, or she's like a pit bull puppy and doesn't know how strong she is and needs to be trained to realize it. Either way, I hope it's not a broken rib.

    I love that you have a chart. I used to give myself smiley faces in a notebook if I did everything I wanted to for a day. I should start that again. It's a good way to practice accountability and figure out my time. Actually, if you want good time management information, check out Laura Vanderkam's 168 Hours:You Have More Time Than You Think.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your chart! Keeping track of your work is always a great idea. I still cant believe the whole incident with the teenage, like what in the actual fuck? I so hope you are ok and nothing is revealed on your xray.

    As far as the Caitlyn thing goes. I am sick of hearing about it. It was obviously a publicity stunt!!! The way it was just showcased on Monday after being so hush hush? Um yeah. Good for her, no one should be something they aren't. And in one corner I feel like it is great for the older generations to see someone they grew up idolizing to associate with on this whole issue. But the thing is, important shit happened this week. Stuff with the Patriot Act and the space craft that uses the sun's rays to sail through space that was lost and then found again. But now one really knows about any of that because Caitlyn has taken over everything!!! She even got more twitter followers faster than the president.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love our goals checklist! Hopefully that helps to keep you motivated for the entire month! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay for making goals!! Love the polar bears!!!

    ReplyDelete