People Just as Crazy as Me

Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Hashtags - Confessions - Rant & Raving

Jumping right in -

Last night's TKD test was at first awesome and then ended wtf. Seriously, I can't believe it. I did my form the best I have ever done it. All of the drills - the best I have ever done them. I felt so strong. I get to the board break, which I swear to the Gods above, I felt STRONG with... And the damn freaking board wouldn't break. #sunuvabeech #disappointment #seriously

It took a bunch of tries. But finally - I got through it. #smallvictories #stilldisappointedthough

I confess that I told the cray cray (appropriate use for the individual) teenager that bruised my ribs Good luck on her test. And I also confess that at the end of the test, she said Good Job. I mean, is it over now, was it just teenage hormones??? #prayingitsover #bethebiggerperson #youthsscareme

I confess that I am eating a thick slice of watermelon with a spoon. I am at work. I don't want sticky watermelon juice all over my face and my paperwork. #caremoreaboutmyface #mmmmmmmwatermelon

Can someone explain to me what the heck is going through peoples minds recently? Has anyone seen the video about that Wal*Mart brawl? Look up Beech Grove Walmart Fight - it's a two clip video of a 5 minute interchange between two women at Walmart. And there is a young boy (son of one of the women) who is getting involved - while adults stand in the aisles with their camera phones out watching and recording. Seriously? I don't know if I would have gotten involved physically - I may have tried to get the kid out of harms way, because that could have gone wrong really quick and he could have gotten very hurt. Also - I think I would have been screaming for these women to cut it out. Everyone was basically just having conversation together - instead of helping in some way STOP the problem. People are sick. Also, what was that mother thinking? I mean, your son is right there! What are you freaking teaching him????  #parentingfail #thissaddensme #whatiswrongwithpeople #beechgrove #whycantwealljustgetalong

 E - card Confessions

http://cdn.someecards.com/someecards/filestorage/four-years-election-republicans-obama-confession-ecards-someecards.png 

https://thedailyquirk.files.wordpress.com/2013/10/cute-animal-videos-humans-confession-ecards-someecards.png?w=940 

https://bejamie.files.wordpress.com/2012/03/injured-myself-confession-ecard-someecards.jpg?w=490 

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/8b/f3/23/8bf3232f18571b53aded41166d278de9.jpg  

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/a1/15/70/a1157066fa7f2c3e128173bc796d2c36.jpg

 
Have a great day everyone!



 

4 comments:

  1. Haha I'm going to have to remember that last e-card to get some pictures hung I really want hung! Happy Humpday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha that last e-card is so true!! gary is always like I'll do it! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  3. What did you have to break the board with? Your hands? I had to break a board for my final exam for my real estate marketing class in college. Like what in the actual fuck is that shit? We had to write our 3 biggest fears on the board and break it in front of the entire class. Fear one? Breaking that board with my hand in front of the entire class. LOL. People are so messed up these days I cant even....

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't seen the Wal-Mart fight, and I don't want to. That sounds awful. Some people are awful. There are SO many videos that I see and wonder "why is this person just filming this? Why aren't they helping or getting involved?"

    ReplyDelete